NN.N Poster of the Year 2009

I demand that HP be in this tournament.
I'm going to allow HP to stay out... this year.

As the two time defending avatar of the year winner, I request, nay demand, an invite to the NIT.

Tintin

clt doesnt like being near mike p

clt plans to post more.

The 49ers Insider........everyone's sleeper pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 49ers Insider
[COLOR=green]spartyniner[/COLOR]…everyone’s sleeper pick

spartyniner…the pick everyone wants to sleep with

Fixed again :tongue:

Damn,
I just dropped to a distant 2nd in the “Sparty thinks I’m a creepy stalker” sweepstakes

Tintin

[QUOTE=Fordy-Ninersh;386931]Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]The 49ers Insider[/B] [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?p=386847#post386847][/URL]
[I][B][COLOR=green]spartyniner[/COLOR][/B]…everyone’s sleeper pick[/I]

Fixed again :tongue:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;386916]I’m going to allow HP to stay out… this year.[/QUOTE]

There is absolutely no reason for him not to be in.

I am considering withdrawing from the tournament if he is not included.

It’s simple: If by the long shot I were to win Poster of the Year, and HP was not in the tourney, then it would be a meaningless victory.

There is absolutely no reason for him not to be in.
Actually there is:
I am disqualifying myself from this since I won in 2007 and was a finalist last year.
I am considering withdrawing from the tournament if he is not included.
That can be arranged.

Dang I got a bid to the NIT last year, but I guess it’s not looking good this year judging by Lax’s post.

[QUOTE=Jersey Niner32;386964]Dang I got a bid to the NIT last year, but I guess it’s not looking good this year judging by Lax’s post.[/QUOTE]

Last year, I gave bids to the top Junior, Soph, Fresh, and Recruits. I think it was top 5 of each or something. I awarded seeds based off the following formula: .9(post count) + .1(shout count)

This year, due to the removal of a total shout count, I must modify the rules for selection. I’d prefer to not make selection completely subjective, but unless someone wants to help me determine a formula that would work, it’s gonna be subjective.

Jersey, you dont have to worry, youll make it in.

QFT..... But that avatar really needs to be in the pole vault thread.

Oh no it doesn’t! I better not be in the pole vault thread anywhere!

The Insider is ready for a deep tournament run. Whichever tournament it may be.

How do you qualify? Posts over this past year or posts overall? Quality over quantity? Producing the best (only) weekly program featuring all of the 49ers athletic programs full of hightlights, interviews and good times, and posting the link on NN.N? Tossing out sweet t-shirts?

Let’s do this!

Damn, I just dropped to a distant 2nd in the "Sparty thinks I'm a creepy stalker" sweepstakes

Tintin

Quote: Originally Posted by [B]The 49ers Insider[/B] [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?p=386847#post386847][IMG]http://www.ninernation.net/forum/images/ibulletin/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG][/URL] [I][B][COLOR=green]spartyniner[/COLOR][/B]........everyone's sleeper pick[/I]

Fixed again :tongue:

Oh brother…you guys should know that Mr. Sparty reads this board sometimes! Back to the topic at hand…carry on and leave me and sleeper/sleeping, etc. out of it.

Thank you,
The Management

Lat year’s Finals were between HP and me. Who won? I went on vacation that week and forgot to see who won after I got back into town.

Oh brother...you guys should know that Mr. Sparty reads this board sometimes! Back to the topic at hand...carry on and leave me and sleeper/sleeping, etc. out of it.

Thank you,
The Management

So, you’re saying you’re not a big fan of “sleeping”? Then what are you a fan of? :shades:

Ninercentral coming in at 77 should at least get in the play-in game… I’m just saying… I had a nasty run in my conference tournament.

Mr. Sparty is to NN.net as the 49ers are to the Observer… the latter organizations acknowledge the existence of the formers only when they are absolutely forced to

Mr. Sparty is to NN.net as the 49ers are to the Observer... the latter organizations acknowledge the existence of the formers only when they are absolutely forced to

Wow, you just won my endorsement for inclusion to the nn.net NIT.

.Jersey, you dont have to worry, youll make it in.

Two consecutive postseason trips for JerseyNiner…setting my sights on the big dance eventually.

Ranking #91, that means I’m on the bubble for the NN.N NIT. Looks like the NN.N CBI for me!

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;386882]QFT… But that avatar really needs to be in the pole vault thread.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of the PVT can I atleast get a few points for my contributions to it? I guess Im going to have to work overtime in the PVT for next years Dance!!