NN.N POY 2009 Light Italian v. Honey Mustard

(1)Gill2003
versus
(2)49or bust

Boy howdy, stout competition indeed. Congrats on reaching the Final Four, Mr. Gill. May the best man win (unless it’s not me :slight_smile: ).

Vote for Bust!

I must either abstain on this one or flip a coin and vote. Which would you guys prefer Gill/Will?

I prefer Gill. Will kills babies holding American Flags…

While I don’t agree with everything 49orbust posts, I really do think he brings a lot to the message board. If just general awareness.

I must either abstain on this one or flip a coin and vote. Which would you guys prefer Gill/Will?
Oh, I misunderstood this at first.

I’d go with an abstention. That’s how I’ve done it so far when I simply couldn’t pick one or the other in a match. I’d also suggest just voting for me.

Will should get it for his new signature. Hilarious.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;405246]I prefer Gill. Will kills babies holding American Flags…[/QUOTE]

You never were a baby holding an American flag. You naturalized citizen, you!

Strong performance by 49orBust.

wooooot! Good match, Mr. Gill. I look forward to meeting you again on the battlefield. Until then, may your days be merry and your bacon be salt.

Now comes the time for the match I feared most. I must find a way to defeat the great Over40 and his hordes of whores. And, my god… all the booze… however can it be done?!

This isn’t over yet, old man!!

Now comes the time for the match I feared most. [B]I must find a way to defeat the great Over40[/B] and his hordes of whores. And, my god... all the booze... however can it be ?!

This isn’t over yet, old man!!

Maybe you should just go ahead and forfeit.

:shades:

:frowning:

:(
For revenge, I think you need to vote for Bust's opponent in the Championship Round.

[SIZE=5][COLOR=darkgreen]VOTE FOR OVER !!![/COLOR][/SIZE].

For revenge, I think you need to vote for Bust's opponent in the Championship Round.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Cyan]VOTE FOR OVER !!![/COLOR][/SIZE].

Nahhhh, you vote for the person who beat you because it makes you look better if they win it all. Except for the people who lost to Over40 in which case you should vote for me because Over40 has been smack talking your mothers behind your back.[SIZE=6][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]

:49ers:, VOTE FOR BUST!!![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] :49ers: