NNN Apology Thread

clt doesn’t know the meaning of apology.

Sorry bout that.

I’m sorry… for hoping that for the first time in my history of Niner fandom tonight I was hoping more for us to lose than win. I wanted us to lose this game, and almost every other game this season, so we could have some finality to the Major era via an obvious firing. That clearly didn’t happen, and mediocrity may continue to reign, but I am honestly deeply regretful about pulling for us to lose… even if it is the best thing for the program.

I’m sorry we have such a MAJOR problem with our basketball program!

No offense, but this is just sick.

I’m sorry I no longer enjoy this board. Maybe if hoops was entertaining, that would change.

I’m sorry that I think later-Lutz was worse than Major. This statement is not an endorsement for Mr. Sit-and-Clap.

I’m sorry that Charlotte athletics are barely on the radar of Charlotte sports fans. Think of other institutions named after their city. So many–Cincinnati, Louisville, Memphis, UNC Wilmington, Tulsa, UTEP, St. Louis… are part of the cities of their namesakes’ conscious and identity. Ours is an afterthought.

I’m sorry that our alleged baseball hazing would earn the participants credit for LGBTQ Studies at UNC Cheat.

I’m sorry I pushed that special needs kid out of the way in order to play with a really cool calculator in the Office Max at the Coliseum (shopping) Center on Independence Boulevard ca. 1990.

I’m sorry that at Have a Nice Day Cafe in 1997, I walked up to a random female patron and blurted out, “You don’t sweat much for a fat chick!” I did this for a laugh and did not stick around for her reaction.

Agree 100%.

clt is sorry that his bon mots are greatly under appreciated.

I’m sorry some folks took what was meant to be a fun thread and dicked it up with their PMS symptoms.

I’m sorry that I put the kitchen trashcan in my roommate’s room when he neglected to take the trash out.

I’m sorry I took (a lot) more than my fair share of crust off the chicken pot pie last night at pre-game…

I’m sorry for posting this picture.

I'm sorry that at Have a Nice Day Cafe in 1997, I walked up to a random female patron and blurted out, "You don't sweat much for a fat chick!" I did this for a laugh and did not stick around for her reaction.

That is awesome.

[quote=“cltniners, post:27, topic:29249”]clt is sorry that his bon mots are greatly under appreciated.[/quote] The mots that are bon are appreciated, sir.