NNN Lunch 9/28 (Friday)

Floating this out there. It’s been a while!

Who would be down for NNN Lunch? Any preference for location? Burger Co, Bad Daddy’s etc? I’d love to catch up with some of the NNN Lunch OG.

I am out that day - will be chugging out into the Atlantic on my way to Bermuda!

[quote=“Gill, post:1, topic:26964”]Floating this out there. It’s been a while!

Who would be down for NNN Lunch? Any preference for location? Burger Co, Bad Daddy’s etc? I’d love to catch up with some of the NNN Lunch OG.[/quote]How about JJ’s Red Hots?

It’s only a block from Bad Daddy’s. They specialize in hot dogs. Great place, affordable, good beer selection.

[quote=“Niner National, post:3, topic:26964”][quote=“Gill, post:1, topic:26964”]Floating this out there. It’s been a while!

Who would be down for NNN Lunch? Any preference for location? Burger Co, Bad Daddy’s etc? I’d love to catch up with some of the NNN Lunch OG.[/quote]How about JJ’s Red Hots?

It’s only a block from Bad Daddy’s. They specialize in hot dogs. Great place, affordable, good beer selection.[/quote]

Ate there when I visited Charlotte back in July. It gets the #SBG, #GTG, #badfan seal of approval.