NNN Lunch - Winston-Salem style, Wed. Dec 8th-CANCELED!!

Worked out the scheduling yesterday. I’m in. Who wants to get hammered and take a cab back to our respective jobs?

Worked out the scheduling yesterday. I’m in. Who wants to get hammered and take a cab back to our respective jobs?[/quote]

Excellent!

I just got a end at the end of the day that we have training on Wednesday. I’m hoping that I can come out for lunch, boss fro Chicago will be in town…

Yeah Wed’s suck with work, why don’t you guys do these on Friday’s when everyone goes out to lunch?

Bumpity-bump. Two days.

Yeah Wed’s suck with work, why don’t you guys do these on Friday’s when everyone goes out to lunch?[/quote]

Maybe jimmyhat didn’t want the restaurant to be too busy, I dunno.

Hoping that I can get there. Won’t know for sure until Wed morning.

I have to take my name out. Work stuff from 11-1.

Dude.

Weak.

I know.

Wish I could go and meet some of you Triad area 9ers…will be traveling for work tomorrow, though. Good ol Wilson, NC.

Don’t knock good 'ol Wiltson. Born and bred. Yes, have pity on me. Lol…

We won’t be able to make it tomorrow either, work stuff going on. If you guys do one again please make it Friday.

Since nobody can do it we will reschedule and try for a Friday.

I don’t particularly enjoy having to be at work the whole time between 11 and 1, but at least we’re getting fed.

Definitely resched.

Way to bring the weak sauce Jimmyhat. NNN lunch fail.

;D

Don’t knock good 'ol Wiltson. Born and bred. Yes, have pity on me. Lol…[/quote]

VA, I’m not knocking it…its worth a couple day trip to go to Parker’s and get some barbecue and corn sticks. :stuck_out_tongue:

never said I was out, I can prob swing it, but another day would work better.