NNN Pregame Party

[B]NNN PREGAME PARTY NOW MOVED TO SATURDAY, MARCH 3RD AT 4PM-6PM. 7PM GAME AGAINST ST. BONAVENTURE TO FOLLOW*[/B]

If you guys could provide a show of hands on who’s coming, that would be great. If we have enough people showing up, I’m going to see if we can’t get an area of Ham’s reserved but I’ll need to arrange that sooner than later.

Please just speak for yourself and those (family/friends) coming with you, who aren’t members of the board. It will just be a couple hours of hanging out and meeting/greeting members of this site. A good opportunity to put some faces with usernames of those you may not have already met.

You can check the bottom of the page for details but we’re shooting for 4-6pm, with the 7pm game against St. Bonaventure to follow. Our team may not be having the greatest of seasons, but please don’t let this deter you from hanging out for a bit.

Please try to respond to this by Monday (Feb. 26th) if possible. And if this thread starts to drop too much, I would appreciate someone bumping it. I didn’t want to sticky it because ironicially, no one really notices the stickied threads all that much.

There should also be football shirts on hand to purchase for those interested.

Thanks

i might be able to go.

You can probably count me in for two. Us students will probably have to leave earlier than 2 so we can be at the front of the 10 person line waiting to get in at gate 1.

What Jfelt said. Im down. Hams has that whole side for Lutz Live, and I doubt it will be busy, im sure they will hook you up with that!

Count me in for 2, I’ll come if for no other reason than to harass Gill.

Can I bring my new Diva, jcl?

LoL gotta love HP. And please bring the new Diva, shes a very loyal fan afterall

I’m in for 2…

I will be unable to attend.

I bring sad news. Over40NINER will be unable to attend this year.

I will have many recruits in for the game so I cannot come for the whole time, but if it is going to happen I will try to come by and say a quick “hello”

Count me in, but like the other students said I will have to leave around 1:30ish.

[QUOTE=Charlotte Soccer Coach;215185]I will have many recruits in for the game so I cannot come for the whole time, but if it is going to happen I will try to come by and say a quick “hello”[/QUOTE]
The recruits should be invited so all these young guys can see the talent.

I will probably be there for as long as most of the other current students.

Just an idea: If so much is going on prior to Homecoming, we could always move the NNN Pregame Party to Saturday, March 3rd, prior to the St. Bonny game. With tailgating, alumni basketball game, students having to rush over since a larger crowd is expected, etc., it may make more sense to just move the party so more people can come.

If we do this, we could also set the start time a little earlier so students could actually hang out for a bit before heading to the gates.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

Just an idea: If so much is going on prior to Homecoming, we could always move the NNN Pregame Party to Saturday, March 3rd, prior to the St. Bonny game. With tailgating, alumni basketball game, students having to rush over since a larger crowd is expected, etc., it may make more sense to just move the party so more people can come.

If we do this, we could also set the start time a little earlier so students could actually hang out for a bit before heading to the gates.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

BRILLIANT!

Move it.

[QUOTE=jcl49er;215952]Just an idea: If so much is going on prior to Homecoming, we could always move the NNN Pregame Party to Saturday, March 3rd, prior to the St. Bonny game. With tailgating, alumni basketball game, students having to rush over since a larger crowd is expected, etc., it may make more sense to just move the party so more people can come.

Let me know what everyone thinks.[/QUOTE]

Works for me.

JCL, HP is too shy to come out and tell you this, but if you change it to the March date, he’ll probably be able to bring BDD as his guest.

Bull Over40, I’m accompanying Ms. Over40 on March 3.

[QUOTE=HP49er;216023]Bull Over40, I’m accompanying Ms. Over40 on March 3.[/QUOTE]

I hope I don’t forget to ask her where I’m gonna be then.