NNN Scripts

Were there new scripts added recently or is my browser just on the fritz?

[QUOTE=NovaNiner;419604]Were there new scripts added recently or is my browser just on the fritz?[/QUOTE]

no issues for me Nova. I’m using the latest version of Firefox (3.5).

The shoutbox won’t load for me. On FF or IE. Just sits there saying “Loading.” Anyone else? Jcl49er did say they were doing stuff, but I figured it was just adding the Charlotte Football cell on the right.

[QUOTE=49or bust;419616]The shoutbox won’t load for me. On FF or IE. Just sits there saying “Loading.” Anyone else? Jcl49er did say they were doing stuff, but I figured it was just adding the Charlotte Football cell on the right.[/QUOTE]

shoutbox works for me, but the time is always way off.

I’m using Chrome and it’s fine for me.

I’m using Safari and the Shoutbox doesn’t load for me either.

I’ve experienced this problem with the shoutbox before, but it was a problem with my browser. Not working with FF and IE confuses me.

My FF version is apparently outdated tho since I have 3.0.11, but I’ve kept it updated and it’s said that I had the latest version everytime so I dunno. I’ll have to look into this 3.5…

on IE and the shoutbox has to be minimized for the site to function.

Bust, mine says loading for about 20 seconds. I think it has to do with the shout history of Lax putting in 7k :tumble:

Man this is peculiar… the symptoms are really all over the place.

I think it’s related to my adblock add-on. Once I turn it off it’s fine. The thing is, why would my adblock act up on a site with no adds?

just minimized the shoutbox and things seem to have sped up.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!

i see it bust.

i see it bust.
Well now that is funny. The shoutbox output area still said "Loading..." but I was able to submit my text still, just couldn't see it. Neato.

noobs

Whatever it was it’s fixed.

Shout box acted up and made the site slow because I got bored last night and wanted to see how many :tumble:'s i could fit in one shout

7271 1/2

[QUOTE=The Lax;419681]Shout box acted up and made the site slow because I got bored last night and wanted to see how many :tumble:'s i could fit in one shout

7271 1/2[/QUOTE]

goober. lol

Shout box acted up and made the site slow because I got bored last night and wanted to see how many :tumble:'s i could fit in one shout

7271 1/2

You kids today are crazy. I wish I was that wild in my day.

7271 1/2

Ban Lax… or put him in the Gulag.