NNN talks about people

[quote=“LeftyNiner, post:70, topic:29567”]Signing photo and announcement:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEWVhicVEAALzdU.jpg

https://twitter.com/Curran_Scott23/status/596047009817079808[/quote]

hmmm… who are the LADIES flanking him? :wink:

Ok let’s let the ink dry on that LOI before we start objectifying the kids mom ok!?!? :slight_smile:

agree. but with all due respect to his mom (and the kid), it’s hard not to (“objectify” her!)!!! senior gold duster corp?

And we wonder why females make up 0.001% of NNN…

[quote=“Charlotte2002, post:4, topic:29598”]And we wonder why females make up 0.001% of NNN…
[/quot

actually, i’ve just assumed! 8)

related note: i distinctly remember the first time i realized i was getting “old”. right after i arrived on campus as a fresh, young Phd. first orientation week. the mothers looked better than their daughters!!! seriously![/quote]

0.001% less

0.001% less[/quote]

This is really why. NinerNation.Net - Your 49er Community

0.001% less[/quote]

This is really why. NinerNation.Net - Your 49er Community

I thought it was because all the guys in the shoutbox during the day sharing office crop dusting stories.

Just walk into any given sports bar on any given night and you’ll probably know why…

Just walk into any given sports bar on any given night and you’ll probably know why…[/quote]

There are a lot of female sports fans…maybe not to the level we are. In my experience at least 10% to 25% of a sports bar population to be female. Sundays during football season it is almost 50%.

Just walk into any given sports bar on any given night and you’ll probably know why…[/quote]

There are a lot of female sports fans…maybe not to the level we are. In my experience at least 10% to 25% of a sports bar population to be female. Sundays during football season it is almost 50%.[/quote]
and 75% of said women are there b/c their husbands either drug them there or they are there to keep their guys from doing something stupid.

There are a lot of female sports fans…maybe not to the level we are. In my experience at least 10% to 25% of a sports bar population to be female. Sundays during football season it is almost 50%.[/quote]
and 75% of said women are there b/c their husbands either drug them there or they are there to keep their guys from doing something stupid.[/quote]

Don’t forget the one toothless Tarhole whore that’s in every NC bar cheering on 'dem 'eels!