NNNIT 2nd Round Utter Region: thelew1014 vs shaGGy

VOTE!

2nd Round match-up

(3) thelew1014 vs (7) shaGGy

2 days left!

Wow, this is getting close… I might actually have to do something about this…

Niner Nation, just look at the signatures: The 49er Football Train vs. Clemson’s Tiger Paw.

Which one do you chose?

Flaming Yankees v Stewie Giving the Finger… haha

The Griffins are from Quahog. Quahog is in Rhode Island. Peter took Stewie to see a Red Sox game, the Griffins are Red Sox fans, so with all due respect, your argument cancels out.

[B]Edit: [/B]It could be assumed, by my statement, that Stewie is actually giving the finger to a Yankee fan. I’ll go on this assumption.

not to mention, I am totally loyal to this Nation.

I am not a member of [I]any[/I] Red Sox fan site whatsoever. I have no divided allegiances.

Niner Nation, just look at the signatures: The 49er Football Train vs. Clemson's Tiger Paw.

Which one do you chose?

That is the clincher!

Last day to vote BUMP!

Don’t take the coal out of my 49er Football Train… a vote against me is a vote for Spangler.

Don't take the coal out of my 49er Football Train... a vote against me is a vote for Spangler.

WHOA man!

Are you calling me Spangler?!? Not cool sir… No Niner should EVER call another Niner “Spangler”… That’s just rude…

Yeah…after reading this, we should take a vote to officially make Spangler’s LAST name synonymous with his FIRST.

E.G.: Man, what a “Spangler” move…

wow you guys definitely didn’t get what I meant by that.

A vote for Shaggy is a good vote. A vote against the football train takes coal out of the train.

Congrats Shaggy, good luck next round