NNNIT Championship: (1) Allie49er vs (1) Jim Utter

Don't get your panties in a wad- I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Sheesh!

I’m a guy, I don’t have panties to get into a wad. I’m pretty sure he was jacking the thread with a pointless statement and I was trying to bring it back to the subject at hand - Allie and Jim. Sorry not every thread can be about you.

As the founder of the NNNIT, and the creator of this thread, I fully give permission to sparty to jack the thread if she wants to.

PS I fully endorse Job and his views presented in this thread.

As the founder of the NNNIT, and the creator of this thread, I fully give permission to sparty to jack the thread if she wants to.

PS I fully endorse Job and his views presented in this thread.

Thank you =) And as I recall, I wasn’t the one who jacked the thread and made it about me anyways! Sparty <3 LAX:shades:

asheville, you need to calm down. i was just making a funny, and not hijacking the thread. this isnt exactly the most serious thing on the message board.
crack a beer and chill:shades: dude. i was just tryna be funny.

or i’ll get you to screen my posts from now on to make sure they arent pointless…:huh:

All I wanted to do was say some nice things about Allie. It appears that my comment was construed as being more uptight than was intended, and that has generated some condescending responses, to which I took some offense. In taking offense, and acting on that, I was wrong and for that I apologize.

Don't tell me what to do, I tried to make a few points that I thought were germane to the thread in what I intended to be a reasonable manner, not trying to pick on you or anyone else. Then sparty decided to insult me so as to keep the attention on her.

Sounds like someone needs to call the whaaaaaambulance :weep:

So are you Allie’s brother or what?

Sounds like someone needs to call the whaaaaaambulance :weep:

So are you Allie’s brother or what?

I’m Allie’s husband, something that many posters on this board are already aware of.

I'm Allie's husband, something that many posters on this board are already aware of.

I did not know that…did you know that Ed?

[QUOTE=Asheville9er;317183]I’m Allie’s husband, something that many posters on this board are already aware of.[/QUOTE]

Figured with Chisox’s tenure on NNN he would know that…

All I wanted to do was say some nice things about Allie. It appears that my comment was construed as being more uptight than was intended, and that has generated some condescending responses, to which I took some offense. In taking offense, and acting on that, I was wrong and for that I apologize.

like i said in my first post, nothing was meant against allie. i do not personally know neither allie nor sparty. i was just trying to make a funny. i would never question allie’s fanhood; i’m sure she is a niner through and through, as is sparty, as am i. nothing was meant derogatory nor hurtful, sorry if i embarrassed anyone or pissed anyone off.

its no biggie, asheville. all is straight.

Figured with Chisox's tenure on NNN he would know that...

I’ve been posting on Niners message boards for years, dating back to charlotte.com before cusa-talk or NNN, and I thought Asheville was a brand new poster. Im serious, I have never heard of Asheville9er. So no, i didnt know that, not that it matters.

Dude, newsflash, this is a MESSAGE BOARD. It is full of (for the most part) pretty easy going people that joke around a lot. Jfickett made a light hearted and harmless post, and no one would have thought twice about it until you blew your lid.

By the way, why did it make you so mad?? Allie is up against JIM UTTER, not sparty. So it’s not like he was taking votes away from Allie by convincing them to vote for sparty.

And lastly, at NO point did anyone ever insult Allie. In fact, she is one of the most well-liked posters on the entire board!

Chill pills man, they work wonders.

Have a beer, watch some baseball, do whatever you have to do to relax.

Chisox,

I’ve already apologized, so let’s just drop it. If there is some reason why you feel it is necessary to continue to make condescending comments to me, let me know by PM and hopefully we can work it out.

Chisox,

I’ve already apologized, so let’s just drop it. If there is some reason why you feel it is necessary to continue to make condescending comments to me, let me know by PM and hopefully we can work it out.

Sorry, I missed that post. So I apologize as well for continuing the threadjack.

All of you are weird.

She’s cut the lead down to 7!!!

Allie & Asheville = Hillary & Billary??!?!

Just got home from work, what’d I miss? :smile:

Just got home from work, what'd I miss? :smile:

Your hubby lubs you. That’s about it. Congrats. Carry on.

:smile:

this is a very tight race!

have we had an overtime game yet noah?

have we had an overtime game yet noah?
We have. Second round, myself vs. Smoothieking

Could yall stop talking about this crap cause I’m losing votes. Thanks.