NNNIT Championship: (1) Allie49er vs (1) Jim Utter

Vote!

#1 Overall seed Allie49er
vs
#2 Overall seed Jim Utter

For me and Kyle Busch, it’s all about championships. Take that metro !!

There is no freakin’ way I can beat Utter!

For me…this is a tough one.

Utter is likely the best addition to the niner media team (ok, he may be the team) we have ever had. His insight and coverage is unmatched and can not be appreciated enough.

However, there aren’t many niner fans as devoted as Allie and she is likely the best lady niner fan on NNN. To top it off, she does live in Columbia, SC (as do I) so that has to figure in somehow.

decisions…

I voted Jim, but only because Allie beat me

She is likely the best lady niner fan on NNN.
dude, have you seen spartyniner? :wub: can you possibly conceptualize her hotness? i mean nothing against allie49er, but thats a pretty bold statement without giving props to the object of beauty in the greatest avatar of all time...

[QUOTE=jfickett;316800]dude, have you seen spartyniner? :wub: can you possibly conceptualize her hotness? i mean nothing against allie49er, but thats a pretty bold statement without giving props to the object of beauty in the greatest avatar of all time…[/QUOTE]

calm down dude…

i don’t think you want to be [B]LIBB[/B]erated

dude, have you seen spartyniner? :wub: can you possibly conceptualize her hotness? i mean nothing against allie49er, but thats a pretty bold statement without giving props to the object of beauty in the greatest avatar of all time...
hahahahahahaha

Thanks J- but please just remember when you meet me in person that there was professional hair, makeup, and photography involved. But I’m flattered :tongue:

are you still blonde?
yes?

kgood. thats all that matters.

are you still blonde? yes?

kgood. thats all that matters.

Man, you are gonna get far in life.

:tongue:

[QUOTE=spartyniner;316958]hahahahahahaha

Thanks J- but please just remember when you meet me in person that there was professional hair, makeup, and photography involved. But I’m flattered :tongue:[/QUOTE]

You do wear that dress everywhere you go though, don’t you??

Ok, ok, so I need some more votes. Here is the most recent picture of me. Hope this helps!

He said best fan, not “hottest” or “best avatar.” Allie’s been on this board from its inception, she owns more Niners shirts and other gear than the campus bookstore has in stock on a given day, she travels from Columbia to go to games, and she recruits others to be Niners fans all the time. All of these are qualities that make Allie a super fan, regardless of gender. Plus, she does it all for free, while Jim, who does fantastic things for Niner Nation, gets paid to do what he does.

[QUOTE=allie49er;317028]Ok, ok, so I need some more votes. Here is the most recent picture of me. Hope this helps![/QUOTE]
Personally, I’m satisfied with the “old” allie.

You do wear that dress everywhere you go though, don't you??

Of course I do! :biggrin:

He said best fan, not "hottest" or "best avatar." Allie's been on this board from its inception, she owns more Niners shirts and other gear than the campus bookstore has in stock on a given day, she travels from Columbia to go to games, and she recruits others to be Niners fans all the time. All of these are qualities that make Allie a super fan, regardless of gender. Plus, she does it all for free, while Jim, who does fantastic things for Niner Nation, gets paid to do what he does.

Don’t get your panties in a wad- I’m pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Sheesh!

He said best fan, not "hottest" or "best avatar." Allie's been on this board from its inception, she owns more Niners shirts and other gear than the campus bookstore has in stock on a given day, she travels from Columbia to go to games, and she recruits others to be Niners fans all the time. All of these are qualities that make Allie a super fan, regardless of gender. Plus, she does it all for free, while Jim, who does fantastic things for Niner Nation, gets paid to do what he does.

We should have a “Girls of Niner Nation Calender”.

Ah-hmmm, sparty is a woman, not a girl, 49x.

sparty, please autograph my calendar first!

Ah-hmmm, sparty is a woman, not a girl, 49x.

sparty, please autograph my calendar first!

Of course, HP.