NNNIT CHAMPIONSHIP: Basden05 vs Cha_49

After slight deliberation, I’ve changed my original plans. I’m gonna start this right now and leave it up until next Friday.

Best of luck to both of you!

VOTE!

Vote Early and Often!

Good luck to you bloke!

Good luck to you too mate

[QUOTE=Cha_49;403971]Vote Early and Often!

Good luck to you bloke![/QUOTE]

What, no immediate girly pictures to break out to a quick lead?

Cha hates art.

Basden follows the Niners from the other side of the planet, and he named himself after one of the all-time great Niners.

The choice is clear.

[QUOTE=Sideshow;404321]Cha hates art.

Basden follows the Niners from the other side of the planet, and he named himself after one of the all-time great Niners.

The choice is clear.[/QUOTE]

Cha has officially campaigned to get the SOAR staff to team with the AD to share expenses to get Niner Nation shirts given away at Orientation.

Earlier in the year, they were not going to be given away due to budget constraints until I gave a fit to the Dean of Students, but now it appears all Freshmen and Transfers will receive them once again!:49ers:

One more day in this championship match-up.

A Tie in the last day!

Is the Aussie awake down-under???

Last day to vote! I know bumping this might cause some votes against me, but oh well! Im honored to get this far!:49ers:

Maybe next year we can get to the BIG DANCE Basden!

Had to vote for Basden. If the person who knocks me out wins the whole thing, does that make me tied for second?! lol.

[QUOTE=cibik02;405639]Had to vote for Basden. If the person who knocks me out wins the whole thing, does that make me tied for second?! lol.[/QUOTE]

Haha, If he beats me you can be tied with me! More the merrier!

[QUOTE=cibik02;405639]Had to vote for Basden. If the person who knocks me out wins the whole thing, does that make me tied for second?! lol.[/QUOTE]

He beat me after he beat you. So, no.

Roughly a half hour left to vote. Margin is down to 1. Will it be the Aussie or the Alumni?

I endorse Cha. I’ve actually met him, so we know he is not a robot posing as a fan of our school from Australia.

[QUOTE=darren;405680]I endorse Cha. I’ve actually met him, so we know he is not a robot posing as a fan of our school from Australia.[/QUOTE]

I’ve met him too, but Basden is coming to a game next season.

He beat me after he beat you. So, no.
technically it doesn't matter, in my head. If the winner beats you, everyone he beat is tied for 2nd. :tongue: sorry, ur no better than me. sad huh?

[QUOTE=Powerbait;405682]I’ve met him too, but Basden is coming to a game next season.[/QUOTE]

Well when he turns out metallic and a robot…

YOUR WINNER BY A SCORE OF 23-22…

[SIZE=7]BASDEN05!!![/SIZE]

[QUOTE=The Lax;405687]YOUR WINNER BY A SCORE OF 23-22…

[SIZE=7]BASDEN05!!![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

CONGRATS BASDEN!

Im getting a Cpick tattoo in your honor this month! Not near as big as yours but a Cpick none the less!

[QUOTE=darren;405685]Well when he turns out metallic and a robot…[/QUOTE]

That’ll be ****ing awesome.

If someone had told me last year that I would be the 2009 NNNIT CHAMPIONSHIP winner I would have said your crazy, haha.

Cheers for voting for me everyone. Unlucky Cha_49 was a close one.

Go 49ers