NNNIT J Felt Region Final: J Felt vs EE9er

Final game from the J Felt Regional:

#1 J Felt vs #2 EE9er

VOTE!

Do you really want to vote for someone that can’t do his own homework?? :tongue:

[URL]http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20017[/URL]

A vote for me is a vote for tasteful articles about cheerleaders supporting charities…in their bikinis.

http://thewizardofodds.blogspot.com/2008/04/usc-song-girls-take-it-off-for-charity.html

Breaking out the bikinis already :blink:

Well it looks like I’m getting it handed to me already, so I’ll have to bring out the big guns.

HP and I had the pleasure of watching the Hofstra debacle with Mr. J Felt and his “friends”. The only problem, J Felt’s “friends” were Virgiaia Tech fans!! :ohmy: Yes I know, it’s bad. I would never associate myself with any ACC fans, especially Virginia Tech ones. A vote for J Felt is a vote for the ACC…

:tongue:

feltis all the way

[QUOTE=EE9er;314259]Breaking out the bikinis already :blink:

Well it looks like I’m getting it handed to me already, so I’ll have to bring out the big guns.

HP and I had the pleasure of watching the Hofstra debacle with Mr. J Felt and his “friends”. The only problem, J Felt’s “friends” were Virgiaia Tech fans!! :ohmy: Yes I know, it’s bad. I would never associate myself with any ACC fans, especially Virginia Tech ones. A vote for J Felt is a vote for the ACC…

:tongue:[/QUOTE]

he’s dating that virginia tech fan. i’ll vouch for her. she has represented niner nation well when she attends games.

jfelts gf has many a times been at charlotte games wearing all niner gear. that’s something you wont get a lot of times from a STUDENT of another ACC school. it’s respectable in my opinion, although i may be somewhat biased because…go hokies. there i said it. only football for me.

Breaking out the bikinis already :blink:

Well, if you doubt my allegiances. Please take the following evidence into consideration…

Yes, my “friends” go to Virginia Tech.

Friend “A”, Tom has been converted the 49er Way at least once or twice, as you can see from this scan, taken from the 2006 Annual Report. He’s the excited fellow in the green construction hat.

And for Friend “B”, well if anyone doubts my girlfriend Jenn’s allegiances to the Niners, they’d be completely wrong. She’s even gone so far as to say she might pull for the Niners vs. VT if they ever played in Men’s Basketball. I mean, just look at my avatar.

Weak attempt my friend.

Wow, dax and nb49 jumping to my side.

I swear, I get the morning crowd in every poll, but the afternoon crowd must hate me.

[QUOTE=J Felt;314302]Wow, dax and nb49 jumping to my side.

I swear, I get the morning crowd in every poll, but the afternoon crowd must hate me.[/QUOTE]

i got your back man. pep band for life!

[IMG]http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v66/183/85/36601630/n36601630_31699000_7511.jpg[/IMG]

Weak attempt my friend.

That guy in front of you is my old roommate.

And yes it is weak, but hey, worth a try. Looks like I’m going to have to take the low road and start posting pics of hot women.

Bump

Uh vote for me please.

[ATTACH]1973[/ATTACH]

And another.

Less than 3 hours left to vote