NNR - What are the top advertising firms in Clt?

[i]Originally posted by fsquid[/i]@Apr 5 2005, 08:27 PM [b] I'm leaning towards moving, it will make her happy again and that's all I need. [/b]
Get used to it brother... your needs will always be secondary. :( :o :D
[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner+Apr 6 2005, 07:59 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (NormanNiner @ Apr 6 2005, 07:59 AM)
[i]Originally posted by fsquid[/i]@Apr 6 2005, 11:25 AM [b] Any chance you guys would host an A-10 tourney. that would be fun. [/b]
I'd say slim and none.

I was really kidding. I’ve lived in the area all my life and I KNOW it’s great here. It’s just not “cool” (right, Observer?) I’m a little sad at seeing the place explode with people though, that’s why I asked the question that way, hoping the explosion would abate a bit. Sigh…

[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Apr 6 2005, 11:32 AM [b] I was really kidding. I've lived in the area all my life and I KNOW it's great here. It's just not "cool" (right, Observer?) I'm a little sad at seeing the place explode with people though, that's why I asked the question that way, hoping the explosion would abate a bit. Sigh...... [/b]
I read that article back when it was published. You are talking about the task force of young adults that was paid to give an opinion if Charlotte was "cool" enough or what could be done to make it "cooler". Weird article.

With the explosion, do you guys think you are headed towards being another Atlanta?? That has both its good and bad sides though.

just wanted to say thanks again fellas and that the wife and I have decided that we should go ahead and relocate when my lay off goes through. So if you see a 4Runner driving around Charlotte with the Memphis flags going, feel free to honk or try to run me off the road for those that choose to!

also thanks to those who via PM offered help, etc. It’s really cool to see that even with the bitter Memphis-Charlotte series, we can all be cool.