no.

[URL=http://www.nba.com/bobcats/index_main.html]http://www.nba.com/bobcats/index_main.html[/URL]

Check out the poll. The only thing good about this is I assume about that percentage are probably the bandwagon tarheel fans. Of course, that’s also a really bad thing.

Words can’t describe how disappointed and sickened I would be if they drafted Noah.

heard rumors they were going to trade for a superstar from another team who isn’t happy in his current situation with his program. they would most likely give up both of there draft selections and a player for this super start.

you wouldnt be speaking of a guy who was on a crappy team that still beat us last year and has trees on their jerseys would you?

you wouldnt be speaking of a guy who was on a crappy team that still beat us last year and has trees on their jerseys would you?
It's a very low possibility, but he was speaking of this guy...

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2007/06/the_pros_and_co.html

[QUOTE=SF4Nynah;244821]It’s a very low possibility, but he was speaking of this guy…

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2007/06/the_pros_and_co.html[/QUOTE]

no i was talking about the guy with trees on his jersey

also known as KG

Corey Brewer all the way. I hate Joke-a-kim with a passion.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;244924]I hate Joke-a-kim with a passion.[/QUOTE]
Echo… Especially after that horrid post-game interview.

Echo... Especially after that horrid post-game interview.

You guys are just jealous that he articulates so well. Not many people can conduct an interview with the professionalism and literal knowledge that he showed during that interview, especially in the situation he was caught in. But, what can you do? Whenever a great, all around basketball player who excells both on the court and I’m sure in the classroom comes along, that person will have his critics, no matter how much of an upstanding citizen he is.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;244930]You guys are just jealous that he articulates so well. Not many people can conduct an interview with the professionalism and literal knowledge that he showed during that interview, especially in the situation he was caught in. But, what can you do? Whenever a great, all around basketball player who excells both on the court and I’m sure in the classroom comes along, that person will have his critics, no matter how much of an upstanding citizen he is.[/QUOTE]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :toast:

I would love for the 2 draft picks plus May for Gasol to be true.

I will never understand the hatered being sent at this kid.

A guy stays in college to try to repeat does so and gets ripped the whole time doing it. Last year everyone had a love fest for the guy…potential top 3 pick, plays with passion, blows kisses to cheerleaders, does the gator chomp, etc. Now he is public enemy #1 and has never had an incident on or off the court.

Big deal a 20 year old gave a rough, unprepared interview after winning a second championship in a row. He has some personality, something the Bobcats need.

Cory Brewer is the guy IMO will be the best player in the top 10 after Oden and Durant. But Brewer will be gone by the Bobcats pick. If the Bobcats want to run an up and down style with Felton and Wallace, a guy like Noah would fit in nicely. I look at Noah as a poor mans K-Mart when he was on the Nets. A big man that can run the court and block shots is a good commodity.

Noah would be a worse bust than Kwame Brown.

And in response to Charlotte2002, Noah is a complete moron. It’s not just one random interview, he acts like a complete imbecile in all of them. He just doesn’t seem very intelligent, and he isn’t that great of a player (atleast he won’t be in the NBA). There are certain players made for the college game and not cut out for the pro game, he is one of them.

the kid has no post moves and cant shoot a lick. he got by on athleticism in college, he won’t be doing that in the NBA.

don’t forget he looks funny

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;244986]don’t forget he looks funny[/QUOTE]

he looks like Sloth from Goonies.

And a trade for Gasol would be really good. Again, a lot depends on if we can keep Wallace

what about billups?

hmm. i like wallace a lot.

i almost wish though that theyd give up both their first round picks to move up and take big oden or durant…

maybe even the second rounder. they dont need it if they keep wallace and get one of those dudes. man that would be a solid team…especially in the east with the pistons falling apart.