Noel Johnson Class of 2009

there might still be the chance he takes the path of An'juan and goto prep for a year, could take Rashad's spot when he graduates, leaving us with only Ian's schollie, if Trevin takes Dijuan's.

If he preps, he is not coming here off of a USC offer. We are probably in the mix now because it is sort of a scramble of teams with spots / willing to move scholarships around. He preps he is in a new class and the big dogs come calling.

there might still be the chance he takes the path of An'juan and goto prep for a year, could take Rashad's spot when he graduates, leaving us with only Ian's schollie, if Trevin takes Dijuan's.
We still don't know whether Jones is going to be able to be able to get another year of eligibility either.

i wouldnt be suprised and this is just speculation, if dijuan gave up his scholarship for johnson. dijuan basically does everything for the team and is about the most unselfish guy in the world so it wouldnt suprise me. lets be somewhat positive here guys. im not saying we are going to land him but if utter says we are leading then that counts for something.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;411410]If he preps, he is not coming here off of a USC offer. We are probably in the mix now because it is sort of a scramble of teams with spots / willing to move scholarships around. He preps he is in a new class and the big dogs come calling.[/QUOTE]

considering he is the 53rd. ranked player in the class, im sure he had most of the big dogs calling for him.

[QUOTE]Noel Johnson, regarded as [B]one of the top 3-point shooters in the Class of 2009[/B], would be eligible to compete this fall at whatever school he enrolls at. [/QUOTE]

Well, we certainly do play the right system for him. LOL :shades:

Like I said in the shoutbox, I’m not even excited because I’m so confused.

If it works out, it definitely makes the next 2-4 years look awfully good, but I wonder how it could.

Even though I’m trying to not make any expectations for next season, it would be a little hard not to IF we land this kid.

So, what the hell, come to Charlotte Noel!

i wouldnt be suprised and this is just speculation, if dijuan gave up his scholarship for johnson. dijuan basically does everything for the team and is about the most unselfish guy in the world so it wouldnt suprise me. lets be somewhat positive here guys. im not saying we are going to land him but if utter says we are leading then that counts for something.

I agree with this. I did see dijuan yesterday hanging out one-on-one with someone who looked like they would be a recruit. I didn’t recognize the guy he was with, it may have just been one of our new players. However, if it was Johnson I like the fact that we have him hanging out with dijuan for a large chunck of time.

considering he is the 53rd. ranked player in the class, im sure he had most of the big dogs calling for him.

Well they did and he picked USC.

Now his options are limited because it is so late in the game. That is where us, UNLV, and Witchita State come into the picture.

If he had another full year of recruiting, which would happen if he prepped, then the big dogs would all be back.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;411431]Well they did and he picked USC.

Now his options are limited because it is so late in the game. That is where us, UNLV, and Witchita State come into the picture.

If he had another full year of recruiting, which would happen if he prepped, then the big dogs would all be back.[/QUOTE]

well that means that we need to land him now. we need to drill into his head that this is the perfect system for him. also, lsu is in the picture too right now, they are a pretty big dog.

Wow, this would be surprising. He’s from GA so maybe a Cheeks guy? Not sure what to make of someone ‘giving’ up their scholarship…you dont hear that too often at all, if that would be the case.

Wow, this would be surprising. He's from GA so maybe a Cheeks guy? Not sure what to make of someone 'giving' up their scholarship...you dont hear that too often at all, if that would be the case.

Yeah Utter said he is a Cheek’s recruit.

I drove through Blandsas on the way back from Colorado last month. I don’t see why anyone would ever want to go to school there. Even if Charlotte wasn’t > Wichita at least we are a reasonable distance from the beach and the mountains.
The top things to do there include seeing the world’s largest prairie dog and the museum to the world’s biggest ball of twine.

2002 BMTI.

[QUOTE=punkrockcowboy;411452]I drove through Blandsas on the way back from Colorado last month. I don’t see why anyone would ever want to go to school there. Even if Charlotte wasn’t > Wichita at least we are a reasonable distance from the beach and the mountains.
The top things to do there include seeing the world’s largest prairie dog and the museum to the world’s biggest ball of twine.[/QUOTE]

His dad played there.

My guess would be Coleman may not be coming back but that is only a guess.

Whoever said Jones and his 5th year. That would be the 2010 season in question. He is good to go for this year.

No way we get this kid... it is far too good to be true.
I diddo freakin that!!!!

What’s going on? Building my expectations/hopes EVEN HIGHER!!! i better not be let down :weep:

Whoever said Jones and his 5th year. That would be the 2010 season in question. He is good to go for this year.

They were talking about scholarships for next year.

If it is Dijuan, I’d expect him to get hired into the AD in some capacity after this year. This guy is the absolute perfect example of what a Niner should be.

This guy would be a HUUUGE land. He has a silky smooth shot and can really get to the basket. I’ll be ecstatic if we land him.

If Coleman didn’t come back, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings any.