Norms Tavern update

Definitely not a brewer so I don’t know all the details but I think there is a slightly different way of brewing it (maybe add hops at a different stage of brewing) and then it’s unfiltered.

It’s unfiltered,.so it still has sediment in it.

It is the 26 Acres "Reptar Juice " it’s a great NEIPA

The hazy ipa from cabarrus brewing is a tasty beer…

https://untappd.com/b/cabarrus-brewing-company-sew-juicy-hazy-ipa/1994465

There is a winery in California called Niner. It would be a nice touch to serve their wine. Probably too expensive though.

I noticed the “26 acres” beer lines were far less than the others.

One suggestion for improvement in the process, make the signage at each station larger as to which craft beer is being served. I walked around the line to get a closer look at the tap names and the worker treated me like I stole something lol.

Surely the two things bare no relation to each other at all.

A study found that less alcohol “abuse” when served at games as opposed to binging before hand at tailgates.

Throw up could be caused by a lot of things. Can’t blame alcohol unless you witnessed first hand.

I have no idea if they were related. Just thought it was funny. Regardless, the alcohol sales are a great for business.

I’d also say we have more people coming and more people tailgating and having fun which of course could result in more potential damage being done. It was also the first home Saturday game of the season with a new crop of students so that could have something to do with it as well.

clt searched for ZIMA to no avail