Norms Tavern update

We’ve added 2 more locations, so 6 in total, and more registers. Should be a smoother process on Saturday.

Kudos to the staff for working on this immediately.

5 Likes

More registers will help a lot. Need three per station imo.

If you could buy two beers at a time it would cut the lines almost in half. Maybe the law will not allow it, and I see the problem with policing who is getting that other beer, but it would fix the problem.

Someone mentioned on twitter that it is one at a time is based on the law that was created to allow these types of sales.

How many ounces are the beers? I wonder if the law limits the size? Concerts sell 24oz cans.

Pretty sure these are pint sized pours

Are they still requiring ID each time even though they are giving wristbands?
I’m thinking this may be to discourage buying for other [minor] people.

I hope they over estimate rather than under estimate.

clt sees requests for ZIMA are failing on deaf ears

I expect this will be continuous improvement since this will likely become one if not the biggest in-game revenue stream.

Someone said more cashiers so I’m guessing 2 cashiers at the ones near field house and the other ones still have 1 cashier. So from 4 cashiers to 8.

Although, 2 cashiers at each station would show they are taking no chances, from 4 to 12 would be inspiring change. Maybe I can leave and get a beer and be back during a timeout.

1 Like

clt wants the workers to be dressed as norm

IMO (for what it’s worth), I can understand the 4 stalls. The problem was more that when you order and checkout, one person checks an ID, one person pours or grabs your selection, and the last person did the checkout. If there was additional personnel pouring or an extra person running register then it would speed things up significantly

Way better tonight. Good job Charlotte AD football peoples.

From 4 cashiers to I believe 12.

2 Likes

They serve Truly’s Hard Seltzer’s at the games, sorority girls were all over that (at least the ones who made it to the game) lol

Norms Tavern operated as efficiently as our O last night.

Not a connoisseur, but what was that drink (beer?) that looked like orange juice?

It was a hazy ipa. I think by 26 acres.

I don’t know if this is related or not, but the bathrooms after the game seem to be in rougher shape since the sales of alcohol. Someone puked on one toilet and the toilet paper holder was ripped from the wall. I guess that stuff is to be expected and is minimal in cost to the number of beers sold. The stadium may need to be beefed up with some metal toilet paper enclosures instead of plastic. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::joy::joy::joy:

What makes it hazy?