Northwestern coach's postgame comments

yea the thing is lutz is the best when it comes to big games, well except for the ncaas, but we cant win against bad teams to save our life.

[QUOTE=49erpi;139929]

…You’re old and that’s creepy…

[/QUOTE]

Huh? PI, what’s creepy about being old?

I don’t consider gruelhs old. He’s the same age as me, and in the last 5 or 6 weeks, I’ve done a 12 mile hike, a 50 mile bike ride, went diving in the Caribbean, looked at the TopCats through binoculars, told Persinger to get lost, planned 2 western ski trips, saw/heard the Stones concert, played numerous rounds of golf from the BACK tees (not the seniors), etc, etc, etc.

Not bad for an old fart. Now, what part of that is scary? Oh yea, I looked at the TopCats more than once.

[QUOTE=49erpi;139967]Do you try to win over guys half your age that you met on a message board by buying them beer? Thats creepy.

I know you love him Over, but his is a f*cking loser.[/QUOTE]

I’m a lot more likely to buy beer for girls half my age.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;139963]saw/heard the Stones concert[/QUOTE]

The only band going that still makes me look young by comparison.

(sorry over40, couldnt resist)

BTW, if Gruehls is twice my age, then he’s held up really well. I’d make a hot wife comment here, but mine occassionally reads this board. :happy:

Good to see you back in these parts gruehls…

[QUOTE=gruehls;140012]
howdy norman. seems like old times.[/QUOTE]

Well, the old times would have you ripping us pretty good for these glorious eggs we laid, but I’ll take the consolation prize of you scuffling with Pi. :wink: