Not Lambert's first rodeo - really good read

I like what I’m reading about this guy. http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/03/08/2122821/not-his-first-rodeo-but-it-is.html#

:thumbs up:

First impressions of Lambert are very good. Great article as well.

Can we get this guy an office and a phone and the #'s of all the NC HS coaches already?

I am so ready to read about him hitting the trail and getting the Niner Football message out.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:4, topic:25115”]Can we get this guy an office and a phone and the #'s of all the NC HS coaches already?

I am so ready to read about him hitting the trail and getting the Niner Football message out.[/quote]I believe he said in a couple of interviews that he is not allowed to hit the road recruiting until April.

[quote=“ChevEE, post:5, topic:25115”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:4, topic:25115”]Can we get this guy an office and a phone and the #'s of all the NC HS coaches already?

I am so ready to read about him hitting the trail and getting the Niner Football message out.[/quote]I believe he said in a couple of interviews that he is not allowed to hit the road recruiting until April.[/quote]

April 15 IIRC

I like this at the end…