NWA - Red Raiders will LOSE Friday!

Oh that’s right!!! Some Big South 3A High School Football SMACK!!! ;D

5-0 Hunter Huss vs 5-0 South Point. Friday Sept. 23!

I don’t know what a Red Raider is, but I’m sure if they were in the NCAA they’d be banned.

Mark it down!

Huskies 28 - Red Raiders 21

“You can’t get to Heaven in a red canoe cause God’s favorite color is Husky blue!”

[size=6]VS[/size]

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:1, topic:25703”]Oh that’s right!!! Some Big South 3A High School Football SMACK!!! ;D

5-0 Hunter Huss vs 5-0 South Point. Friday Sept. 23!

I don’t know what a Red Raider is, but I’m sure if they were in the NCAA they’d be banned.

Mark it down!

Huskies 28 - Red Raiders 21

“You can’t get to Heaven in a red canoe cause God’s favorite color is Husky blue!”

[size=2.65em]VS[/size] [/quote]

Big Match Up!

SP is up to #5 in the Sweet 16.

Looking at Huss’s schedule doesn’t look like they have faced very stiff competition. But they are undefeated and it is at Huss so anything can happen. Looks like all of Belmont is taking a roadtrip friday night! The Red Bone offense will get spooled up and wear out the puppies. 35-14 Good Guys

WOW! You think my Huskies are THAT good? ;D

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/09/19/2623084/hunter-huss-enters-sweet-16.html

Dayum!

42 to 3 BAD GUYS.

I think I’ll make an anonymous call to the NCHSAA and see if we can’t examine the REAL home address of some of these Red Raider players. Till then congrats NWA.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:5, topic:25703”]Dayum!

42 to 3 BAD GUYS.

I think I’ll make an anonymous call to the NCHSAA and see if we can’t examine the REAL home address of some of these Red Raider players. Till then congrats NWA.[/quote]

Thanks!

Red Bone offense was rolling even with the 2 turnovers and the Red Raider D was stout.

See this NWA?

http://www.gastongazette.com/articles/bleachers-68460-track-football.html

I saw this thread on recent unread topics and thought someone resurrected a pre-game thread from our NCAA game against Texas Tech, which depressed me.

Two adults talking trash about high school sports depresses me more.

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:8, topic:25703”]I saw this thread on recent unread topics and thought someone resurrected a pre-game thread from our NCAA game against Texas Tech, which depressed me.

Two adults talking trash about high school sports depresses me more.
[/quote]

This is because your high school sucks.

Good point, you really opened my eyes Lew. Maybe I should live four hours away from it and put my past behind me.

Well shit, if it’s that easy…

…your college sucks too.

Well s***, if it’s that easy…

…your college sucks too.[/quote]
:thumbs up:

Lew, can I get my DVDs back so I can start packing? Also, I’ve helped you move twice, are you free next weekend?

Touche. Let’s do this. I’ll get your DVD’s to you.

Well s***, if it’s that easy…

…your college sucks too.[/quote]

HAHAHAHA!

Third Gaston County HS stadium condemned:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/03/23/3121049/bleachers-closed-at-third-gaston.html

Statesville & South Point are in the same pod. With 2 wins each, they could play each other on Nov. 16.