Obama on campus Monday

@ 3pm

I just saw this on the news.

[U]http://obsprimary.blogspot.com/2008/11/obama-in-charlotte-details.html[/U][URL=http://news14.com/Default.aspx?ArID=601002][/URL]

Sweet. I’ll be there!

Class or Obama?

Class :tongue:

When’s the last time the nominee of either party came on campus?

dont like obama - but im stoked that we’ve had so many political figures here in the last year. Cooper (cnn) - Biden - Pres. Clinton - now Obama.

now if only we could get a republican…

YESSSSSSSSS

At the baseball field??

Starts at 5:30p.m.

if he is at the baseball field, I will cardiac arrest

dont like obama - but im stoked that we've had so many political figures here in the last year. Cooper (cnn) - Biden - Pres. Clinton - now Obama.

now if only we could get a republican…

:lmao::lmao:

Dubois is a left wing Nazi

We’re gonna keep on seeing this until we change our name…

God ****ing dammit that annoys me so much. I[B] WANT MY SCHOOL TO HAVE AN IDENTITY!!![/B]

Dubois is a left wing Nazi[/QUOTE]

Dude can it. Dubois isn’t stopping the GOP from bringing candidates here. McCain-Palin’s presence in NC has been minimal at best. Face it metro, your party was arrogant and assumed that NC was in the bag, and because of that, NC is now a battleground state.

Trust me, if McCain-Palin had had the foresight to come to UCharlotte, Dubois would not have said no.

[B]McCain-Palin's presence in NC has been minimal at best[/B].

i dont really have a problem with everything else you said, but the campaigns have spent just about equal time in nc.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;355874]Dude can it. Dubois isn’t stopping the GOP from bringing candidates here. McCain-Palin’s presence in NC has been minimal at best. Face it metro, your party was arrogant and assumed that NC was in the bag, and because of that, NC is now a battleground state.

Trust me, if McCain-Palin had had the foresight to come to UCharlotte, Dubois would not have said no.[/QUOTE]

wtf just happened

i dont really have a problem with everything else you said, but the campaigns have spent just about equal time in nc.
if you compare Obama and McCain's television infomercial budget, atleast in the Charlotte area, it's really lopsided for Obama. I can't turn the TV on without seeing him non-stop.

OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!!!

ENOUGH SAID

God ****ing dammit that annoys me so much. I[B] WANT MY SCHOOL TO HAVE AN IDENTITY!!!!!!!!!!![/B]
some schools have one, we have eight
Class or Obama?

Class :tongue:

Work or Obama?
Work

Face it metro, your party was arrogant and assumed that NC was in the bag, and because of that, NC is now a battleground state.

Arrogant or not, it’s still in the bag. NC in the end will go red as always.

[QUOTE=NinerNation Inc.;355875]i dont really have a problem with everything else you said, but the campaigns have spent just about equal time in nc.[/QUOTE]

This will be Obama’s 8th visit to NC on this campaign. How many times has McCain come? And when J-Mac comes, is he coming to Charlotte? Seems like he and Palin are spending all of their time in Raleigh, just like last night. If you guys have stats to prove me wrong, please let me know, but it seems like McCain-Palin has taken our electoral votes for granted.

[QUOTE=49erMatt]Arrogant or not, it’s still in the bag. NC in the end will go red as always.[/QUOTE]
And PS3 in the end will win out because Blu-Ray is going to be the standard?