Observer: Lutz on rankings

Lutz worried about results, not rankings

thanks for the stories, observer.
keep up the good work.

Nice update. It mentions the closed scrimmage at South Carolina is this Saturday.

Agreed. Appears the Observer has stepped it up a notch this year. Thanks, Mike.

Still 10 days till the season, but we keep on getting the pre-season pub that I think this program deserves. Thanks Mike and Jena :smiley: , for the Observer stepping up to the plate big time!!

Now all we have to do is WIN!!!

GO NINERS!!!

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 09:45 AM [b] Nice update. It mentions the closed scrimmage at South Carolina is this Saturday. [/b]
Just curious, what's the reason for the "closed scrimmage". Why can't we see it??

Nice article.

[i]Originally posted by VA49er[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 09:12 AM [b] [QUOTE=LeftyNiner,Nov 9 2004, 09:45 AM] Just curious, what's the reason for the "closed scrimmage". Why can't we see it?? [/b]
Because South carolina doesn't want people to see them lose to us again.

:stuck_out_tongue:

[i]Originally posted by VA49er+Nov 9 2004, 09:12 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (VA49er @ Nov 9 2004, 09:12 AM)

Great to have the Charlotte notebook. Would be even better if it would include C-USA news as well. I looked through this morning’s printed Big O and didn’t see anything about the season-ending injury to Louisville’s Brian Johnson.

[i]Originally posted by run49er[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 09:43 AM [b] Great to have the Charlotte notebook. Would be even better if it would include C-USA news as well. I looked through this morning's printed Big O and didn't see anything about the season-ending injury to Louisville's Brian Johnson. [/b]
Wrong, Run.

Brian Johnson note is in here

There’s also this story, on the women

[i]Originally posted by Mike_Persinger+Nov 9 2004, 09:50 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mike_Persinger @ Nov 9 2004, 09:50 AM)
[i]Originally posted by Mike_Persinger+Nov 9 2004, 09:50 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mike_Persinger @ Nov 9 2004, 09:50 AM)