Observer Monday

What you won’t find at the online site, I did a Google search (7:26) for the story.

Link: [URL=http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/story/585376.html][B][U]Ray executes a rout, leads 49ers to final[/U][/B][/URL]

And here is a story on Traci Ray’s uncle and his team, the Midwestern State Mustangs, who won the Lone Star Conference tournament and a Division II bid yesterday as well.

Link: [URL=http://www.lonestarconference.org/sports/bkb/2008-09/news/090308_menchamp_msu_swosu][B][U]Mustangs Prevail Over SWOSU In LSC Final[/U][/B][/URL], LoneStarConference.org

Congratulations to both!

What you won't find at the online site, I did a Google search (7:26) for the story.

Link: Ray executes a rout, leads 49ers to final

And here is a story on Traci Ray’s uncle and his team, the Midwestern State Mustangs, who won the Lone Star Conference tournament and a Division II bid yesterday as well.

Link: Mustangs Prevail Over SWOSU In LSC Final, LoneStarConference.org

Congratulations to both!

I don’t understand. How does one get to this article through the Observer site exactly?

What’s the point of having Utter write the damn thing if it’s going to be hidden?

[SIZE=1](neato. I’m ADtastic)[/SIZE]

My friend it is magic!

I figured this mornings Observer would have the following articles: “Flopsbrough slurpage helps lead the Tarholes to victory,” “The next coming, Stephen Curry, unable to save Davidson from defeat. His next feat NCAA birth without winning SoCon!”

Those would fit the O

I don't understand. How does one get to this article through the Observer site exactly?
I've noticed this a few times in recent weeks. We've had some stories in recent weeks that appeared as if they had to be accessed from NNN, which is where Mike posted the link.

That’s the same ole crap the Observer loves to do of making Niner stories only available to Niner fans.

And is this their new strategy of keeping the number of keeping the number of hits (internet hits to Niner stories) to a minimum? That would be great ammunition for someone to use against us.