Observer: Niners win 30 in 5th straight year; Tar Holes up on Tuesday!

I wonder if Mike would post the picture of super hole fan at the game for the article. I don’t think the Uh Huh guy got anything on “Bloo fairy man”.:tongue:

Like I said, we'll all tailgate on the lightrail station platform!:tongue:

me and Mrs Metro had our own pre game at Pic’s, then we parked near hwy 29 at the new entry/research buildings, and I caught Mr 49eralumnus sipping some of his cargo near the rec fields.

That game was, in a word, demoralizing. You can’t leave 'em loaded three times and expect to beat a team like North Carolina.

I’ll do something Mike Fox didn’t do on March 25… give them credit. Brian Moran completely shut us down in the 3rd inning. That was THE turning point of the game right there. And Dustin Ackley is a stud. .510 OBP going into last night’s game, and he reached base three out of five at-bats IIRC.

That game was, in a word, demoralizing. You can't leave 'em loaded three times and expect to beat a team like North Carolina.

I’ll do something Mike Fox didn’t do on March 25… give them credit. Brian Moran completely shut us down in the 3rd inning. That was THE turning point of the game right there. And Dustin Ackley is a stud. .510 OBP going into last night’s game, and he reached base three out of five at-bats IIRC.

that Moran was hittable if our guys would of sat on breaking balls, he threw 9/10 pitches breaking balls and we are looking to sit on a FB.

That game was, in a word, demoralizing. You can't leave 'em loaded three times and expect to beat a team like North Carolina.

that Moran was hittable if our guys would of sat on breaking balls, he threw 9/10 pitches breaking balls and we are looking to sit on a FB.

Bingo. To not even get a the bat on the ball one time, with 0 outs was torturous. It seemed as if the pressure of the situation got to our hitters more. But as a whole, I’d say we hit the ball harder. They got a couple of bloopers to fall into gaps in the early innings. We couldn’t get that to happen.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;407953]Football Mr. former Silvio Dante. It will get our doors opened![/QUOTE]

I have purchased my FSLs, I know the timeline for football and I realize there is a certain order of events to starting football. However, as I sit here today, football seems about a million years away.

Maybe if I saw something tangible from the group with Minter, Rucker and others, it would seem closer.

Hey Observer - Thanks for making sure that you got an article up about the game. I knew we could count on you not to overlook this one the way you did the first game. You've got pictures and everything! Of course, the result has nothing to do with that, right?
Mike P will tell you you sound like a broken record. The first game would have been a story too............ if we had lost.

If a tree falls and no one hears it, did it make a noise?