Observer stories on recent Niner recruiting

[i]Originally posted by FFNiner[/i]@Sep 8 2005, 10:54 PM [b] I made some phone calls. Look for LW to hook us up tomorrow. [/b]
+ 1,000 credibility points for FFNiner. :D
[i]Originally posted by FFNiner[/i]@Sep 8 2005, 09:54 PM [b] I made some phone calls. Look for LW to hook us up tomorrow. [/b]
Great call.

Langston comes through - Dewhurst details & recruiting update

Time for folks to step back into the discussion and give Mike P. and his staff some credit for the excellent coverage this morningā€¦

:toast: to the O sports guys for the coverage!

Very good work. Thaks Observer!!!

[i]Originally posted by WmsbgNiner[/i]@Sep 9 2005, 09:50 AM [b] Time for folks to step back into the discussion and give Mike P. and his staff some credit for the excellent coverage this morning....

[/b]

I did that in the other thread. Usually, one compliment a day is all I will give the Observer, B) but today I will make an exception.

Great article by Langston.

Time for Professor Run to return to the initial grade he had given the Big O. After further review, I have changed the first draft to an incomplete and give the final copy a grade of A+. Nice picture of Dewhurst in the printed edition as well!

BTW, Saint Joeā€™s completed their 2006 recruiting class with the verbal of 6-9 C/F Rockwell Moody of D.C.-area powerhouse Bishop Oā€™Connell H.S. (Arlington, VA). Richmond also got their first 2006 recruit in Philly-area 6-9 C Dan Geriot. Like Dewhurst, Geriot cancelled his other 4 visits after completing his first one!

GO NINERS!!! GO A-10!