Observer UAB preview

Three-guard lineup to challenge Niners

Nice info Mike and Jenna. Thanks again for the good coverage this season.

Hey Mike, can you let Ken (or whoever does the standings) that we are [SIZE=3]1-0[/SIZE] in conference? You guys have had us at 2-0 in that section ever since the ECU game. I appreciate the confidence in us though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 11:31 AM [b] Hey Mike, can you let Ken (or whoever does the standings) that we are [SIZE=3]1-0[/SIZE] in conference? You guys have had us at 2-0 in that section ever since the ECU game. I appreciate the confidence in us though. :P

Thanks [/b]

Why JCL?

He can’t change it until tomorrow, and hopefully, it’ll be correct by then :smiley:

[b]The Blazers are second in points per game (82.3), and Charlotte (10-2, 1-0) is third (79.8). The Blazers are last in points surrendered (73) and Charlotte is 11th (68.5).[/b]

As hard as UAB plays D I’m surprised they surrender that many points per game.

If this gets into a scoring match I like our chances. But of course, that’s only if we’re actually hitting our shots. A small detail that has been absent and key moments this year.

If you get the ball across the halfcourt line against these guys, you generally scoare.
We win the TO margain, we win the game.

FYI: VegasInsider has UAB as a 3 point favorite.

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 12:07 PM [b] FYI: VegasInsider has UAB as a 3 point favorite. [/b]
Interesting. Usually that means they feel the teams are pretty even but the 3pt edge goes to UAB b/c it's at their place.