Official Ilija Dunk = 49er Club Donation Thread

Whether you know him as The Bear, The Moose or the Croation Carnage, Ilija Ivankovic is an integral part of the team and a crowd favorite.

When he’s not wrestling polar bears, he spends his time creating space in the paint and threatening all that enter with death. He may, or may not, be responsible for the death of nine people during the offseason.

We need to reward the Charlotte 49ers for bringing in this mean Croation and help them pay for all the damage he’s done to the weight room bench pressing refridgerators. Therefore, I propose that each one of us commits a dollar amount to be donated to the 49er Club for every time Ilija dunks the ball. Double donations for alley-oops, posterizations and broken rims apply as well.

Any one else in? We’ll keep track here.

I’m commited to $10 for every Ilija dunk.

[quote=“J Felt, post:1, topic:27090”]Whether you know him as The Bear, The Moose or the Croation Carnage, Ilija Ivankovic is an integral part of the team and a crowd favorite.

When he’s not wrestling polar bears, he spends his time creating space in the paint and threatening all that enter with death. He may, or may not, be responsible for the death of nine people during the offseason.

We need to reward the Charlotte 49ers for bringing in this mean Croation and help them pay for all the damage he’s done to the weight room bench pressing refridgerators. Therefore, I propose that each one of us commits a dollar amount to be donated to the 49er Club for every time Ilija dunks the ball. Double donations for alley-oops, posterizations and broken rims apply as well.

Any one else in? We’ll keep track here.

I’m commited to $10 for every Ilija dunk.[/quote]

$10 for me as well. This fundraising drive may get us enough to go ahead and expand our football stadium to 40K.

Has anyone actually seen Ilija dunk before? Even in warmups?

Count me in.

in for $10 per

In. $10 per Croatian slam. Let the dunkfest begin.

Up to $50 per dunk.

In.

If StillJonesing doesn’t get in on this he is a wuss. Come on SJ, spend some of that allowance money where you spend all of your time.

Im in for 10 bucks per Croation Cram!

LOL I like the idea but last year this would have cost u nothing.

I think that is the point.

Maybe we should up the ante with a Colby Lewis 3-pointer also qualifying for a donation bump

Colby nailed a 3 last night, I paid $10 this morning. Anyone going to join me?

I’m in for 5.49 a dunk, and 5.49 per Lewis 3.

In for $2.49 per Lewis 3ptr. $5.00 Per Iij dunk. $100 per Colby dunk. $10 per win above .500 . $49 for every game we end at the buzzer with the game winner and 0.00 on the clock. That is all. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m tripling the amount.

$30 a dunk. Someone at the AD should call Major.

I’m in.

The Fordham game may be the best opportunity left for Lewis 3pointers and Ilija dunks. Hopefully there are many more opportunities because we’re playing well enough for them to get minutes.

:frowning:

Colby did get a 3 vs. St. Joes, and I donated a little extra.