Official pre-game party location?

I know everyone is dissappointed that Curtis isn’t playing tonight, but it’s still our home opener, we still have a great team, and I still think we win easily tonight. That’s reason enough for me to celebrate.

So who is going to be at Picasso’s kickin back a few to celebrate the start of the season before the game tonight? I’ll be there… :toast: :drink: Anyone going somewhere else?? O’Charleys?

Picasso’s.

I have to work til 9. Then I will drive madly to the arena. Should be there by the start of the second half.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 11:38 AM [b] I have to work til 9. Then I will drive madly to the arena. Should be there by the start of the second half. [/b]
You should call in and say you have anal glaucoma... tell them you just don't see your ass coming in tonight.

Do people go to Picasso’s after the game???

OCharleys for pregame (shocker). Then me and LL hittin Picassos afta.

No after party here tonight unfortunately - But Picasso’s beforehand, or so I’ve been told.

Post game = Halo 2. I think we’ve got like 30 people playing…(wait, that’s monday)…

Yeah, picasso’s sounds good for the post game.

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan+Nov 19 2004, 10:46 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LutzFan @ Nov 19 2004, 10:46 AM)

LUTZFAN…what’s up with that…no after party for you!!! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll be there at 5:30ish…