OK Students...We Need...

You’re a real treat. ECU has beaten us once since they joined CUSA. That makes them better than us?

Are you just here talking smack or are you trying to be serious?

The last time we played NCSU we blew them out at their place. It was better when Stammers said it, because he was at least trying to be clever. ECU is just plain stupid. But, you are a memphidiot, so I’m not sure what I should have expected.

[b]ECU is just plain stupid.[/b]
did they or did they not win???

i think you know the answer. :rolleyes:

Go Tigers!!!
Drew

Shhhhhhh… Everyone keep it a secret from memphis-state-idiot that we are ranked in top 25 in AP & also coaches poll. See how long he keeps making stupid a$$ out of himself. If memphis-state was in NC, they would be about 12BC.

[b]Everyone keep it a secret from memphis-state-idiot that we are ranked in top 25 in AP & also coaches poll.[/b]
we are all well aware...it will really help our RPI when we get another win against a top 25 team on their own floor.

Go Tigers!!!
Drew

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 01:19 AM [b]Shhhhhhh.......... Everyone keep it a secret from memphis-state-idiot that we are ranked in top 25 in AP & also coaches poll. See how long he keeps making stupid a$$ out of himself. If memphis-state was in NC, they would be about 12BC.[/b]
NC teams' RPI as of 2/19/05:
  1. Wake (#2)
  2. UNC-CH (#6)
  3. Duke (#10)
  4. Charlotte (#22)
  5. Davidson (#56)
  6. NC State (#82)
  7. UNC Wilmington (#93)

Memphis is #110, so I guess they’d be #8 if they were an NC team. As things stand, they’re #1 in Tennessee, so I guess that’s sort of an accomplishment. Congrats.

[i]Originally posted by ellifyno+Feb 20 2005, 01:29 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (ellifyno @ Feb 20 2005, 01:29 AM)
[i]Originally posted by ellifyno+Feb 20 2005, 01:41 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (ellifyno @ Feb 20 2005, 01:41 AM)
Originally posted by ellifyno@Feb 20 2005, 01:29 AM [b]
[i]Originally posted by gomemphistigers1[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 01:15 AM [b]
[b]ECU is just plain stupid.[/b]
did they or did they not win???

i think you know the answer. :rolleyes:

Go Tigers!!!
Drew [/b]

Did we, or did we not beat ECU?

How does your logic hold up? We beat ECU at our place by more than they beat us at theirs. Explain this to me, mighty memphidiot guru. It was the only time in the history of CUSA they ever beat us, they have never won at Halton, even ECU fans are stupid enough to think they have a better program than we do.

But, you are a Memphidiot, so I don’t expect you to understand anything.

[b]but have you actually been paying any attention to any basketball other than Memphis this year? And I'm sorry, if you then continue to insist Duke is better than Wake this year, you are sadly mistaken. Also, by your logic, Louisiana Tech (13-10), Mississippi (12-13) and the mighty 10-14 Providence Friars are better than Memphis since they all beat Memphis. And all at Memphis too.[/b]

well…yes…i do think Puke is better than Wake…but i will say i really haven’t paid much attention to Wake this season…we don’t really here much about NC teams here except for UNC or Duke (or ECU or UNCC when we play them)

and yes…we did lose to those SAD teams…but all i will say is this…after Sean Banks left the team we have won 7 of the last 9…you will find NO Tiger fan that will tell you this has not been a disappointing season…we are just trying to salvage what we have left.

AND…i never said Charlotte was a bad team…they arn’t…and it will be a HARD fought game sat.

Go Tigers!!!
Drew

[i]Originally posted by gomemphistigers1[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 02:07 AM [b] well...yes...i do think Puke is better than Wake...but i will say i really haven't paid much attention to Wake this season...we don't really here much about NC teams here except for UNC or Duke (or ECU or UNCC when we play them)

and yes…we did lose to those SAD teams…but all i will say is this…after Sean Banks left the team we have won 7 of the last 9…you will find NO Tiger fan that will tell you this has not been a disappointing season…we are just trying to salvage what we have left.

AND…i never said Charlotte was a bad team…they arn’t…and it will be a HARD fought game sat.

Go Tigers!!!
Drew [/b]

You don’t need to tell us you’re an uneducated basketball fan, it’s obvious.

[/QUOTE]AND…i never said Charlotte was a bad team…they arn’t…and it will be a HARD fought game sat.[QUOTE]

Are all Memphis fans(this one and the ones we had to be grouped with) this dumb??? The guy does not even now when the game is.

And I thought UCTOM was a bad smack talker.
Send fsquid over here, you’re wretched, Memphidiot.

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/memphis/invi…ST&f=10&t=25483

Is that another thread where they are calling themselves mid-major?

AGREED!! Let’s fill the place up so we can show all the naysayers that Niner Nation is strong and growing!!! This team is special, you can just feel it.

[i]Originally posted by gomemphistigers1[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 02:07 AM [b]
[b]but have you actually been paying any attention to any basketball other than Memphis this year? And I'm sorry, if you then continue to insist Duke is better than Wake this year, you are sadly mistaken. Also, by your logic, Louisiana Tech (13-10), Mississippi (12-13) and the mighty 10-14 Providence Friars are better than Memphis since they all beat Memphis. And all at Memphis too.[/b]

well…yes…i do think Puke is better than Wake…but i will say i really haven’t paid much attention to Wake this season…we don’t really here much about NC teams here except for UNC or Duke (or ECU or UNCC when we play them)

Go Tigers!!!
Drew [/b]

Maybe Memphis can get a home game in the NIT. Aim high.

[i]Originally posted by WastedNiner[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 12:08 AM [b] If you're referring to the t-shirts they were talking about on TV tonight, those are C-SET t-shirts so I would necessarily count on them being green or even have our logo on them. Haven't seen one so don't know for sure. [/b]
DUDE THEY ARE WHITE..... HEARD IT ON THE RADIO DURING THE GAME ON SATURDAY

they can’t be white the sign said for the students to unite and wear the shirts. and the sign beside that says wear green?

I think its simple. If it is not green, or if it is white and does not say charlotte or soemthing or have any green writing, just don’t wear it. Take the shirt home and paint and do yardwork in it.

It is a shame if its not green though.

If it’s not green i will burn it in effigy on the court during the pepsi shootout wearing my free campus edge t-shirt holding my Diego bobblehead.