OK Students...We Need...

We need more of that Student-Led Marketing (since our own school’s sports marketing dept doesn’t do sh!t)!!

BIGGEST game of the year…to remain in 1st place!!!

Calipari coming in…with a lot of talent…WE NEED THE 6th MAN!!!

More flyers, more green phalic, more buzz…let’s get it packed and LOUD for Memphis!!!

Let’s go students…spread the word…and let’s get Niner Nation rolling!!!

[SIZE=2]Wear GREEN![/SIZE]

[i]Originally posted by KTown49er[/i]@Feb 19 2005, 10:30 PM [b] We need more of that Student-Led Marketing (since our own school's sports marketing dept doesn't do sh!t)!!

More flyers, more green phalic, more buzz…let’s get it packed and LOUD for Memphis!!!

Let’s go students…spread the word…and let’s get Niner Nation rolling!!! [/b]

Biggest game of the year for me, but not for the team.

DePaul and Cincy were bigger.

I agree it is a big game, but certainly not the biggest games of the year.

We need this game bad, Tiger High sucks

I’ll take the possibility of Memphis looking slightly ahead to Saturday’s game with Louisville. It would be nice to have UofL sweating it out too knowing what they must do while the 49ers are stomping Southern Miss at the Eustachy Tailgating Event.

[i]Originally posted by sf49er[/i]@Feb 19 2005, 10:40 PM [b] We need this game bad, Tiger High sucks [/b]
please...right now this team is on fire...6BC will be lucky to squeak out a win...we all remember what happend the last time we played. :P

91 - 69

Go Tigers!!!
Drew

Memphis - 7-3 last 10 games, 3 consecutive
Charlotte - 8-2 last 10 games, 5 consecutive

Who’s on fire?

A bit of advice about 6BC, who is better than than the 49ers in North Carolina? None of us can figure out who the other teams are. The last person who came here talking this 6BC crap and mention of the previous game (UABHeckler), left with his tail hanging.

BTW, welcome to NinerNation for a few days.

the belk will be taken care of…everyone else…do the damn thang :lol: :fastgun:

The fact that this home game is televised isn’t going to help matters. We need a full house ! Spread the word.

I, along with others in SMA, will be chalking on tuesday, and handing out tickets on Tues/Wed if need be. But i doubt we will have to give these away. Should be a packed house and I cant wait for it!

[i]Originally posted by KTown49er[/i]@Feb 19 2005, 11:30 PM [b]We need more of that Student-Led Marketing (since our own school's sports marketing dept doesn't do sh!t)!!

Let’s go students…spread the word…and let’s get Niner Nation rolling!!![/b]

We have gotten notice from the athletic department(ticket office and even talking to Lutz himself at Lutz Live) that we will be getting flyers made. With the backing from the school we should be able to get permission to post them places other than the general purpose bulliten boards in various academic buildings. Hopefully we can get them on all doors of all buildings with the school’s permission.

Also, the Belk needs to be green again Tuesday and Wednesday. Keep spreading the word, the Depaul game was GREAT for the night and the fact that Depaul isn’t ranked and isn’t Cincinnati, lets make it even better Wednesday.

2000 shirts will be given out to the first 2000 students. I assume they will be green. Can you students make sure the students sitting downstairs put the shirts on & wear them during the game?

I wonder what excuse calipari will use after he loses to us again.

If you’re referring to the t-shirts they were talking about on TV tonight, those are C-SET t-shirts so I would necessarily count on them being green or even have our logo on them. Haven’t seen one so don’t know for sure.

[i]Originally posted by WastedNiner[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 12:08 AM [b] If you're referring to the t-shirts they were talking about on TV tonight, those are C-SET t-shirts so I would necessarily count on them being green or even have our logo on them. Haven't seen one so don't know for sure. [/b]
They had better not be Bobcat Orange.

Honestly, I’m fully expecting the shirts to be white. I will be very pleasantly surprised if they’re green. If they’re orange, C-SET needs to never be allowed to another game.

BAN C-SET

i saw this game wasn’t on ESPN…WTF…i would say this is a Marquee match-up for C-USA.

oh and the 6BC thing.

1. UNC
  2. Duke
  3. NC State
  4. Wake Forrest
  5. East Carolina
  6. UNCC

you can say what you want about ECU…but they did beat you guys.

should be a GREAT game wed.

Go Tigers!!!
Drew

[i]Originally posted by gomemphistigers1[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 01:00 AM [b] i saw this game wasn't on ESPN...WTF...i would say this is a Marquee match-up for C-USA.

oh and the 6BC thing.

1. UNC
  2. Duke
  3. NC State
  4. Wake Forrest
  5. East Carolina
  6. UNCC

Go Tigers!!!
Drew [/b]

ROFL… I’m not sure if he got a single ranking correct. Memphis fans are dumbasses.

[i]Originally posted by Anborn+Feb 20 2005, 01:02 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Anborn @ Feb 20 2005, 01:02 AM)
[i]Originally posted by gomemphistigers1[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 01:00 AM [b]i saw this game wasn't on ESPN...WTF...i would say this is a Marquee match-up for C-USA.

oh and the 6BC thing.

1. UNC
  2. Duke
  3. NC State
  4. Wake Forrest
  5. East Carolina
  6. UNCC

Go Tigers!!!
Drew[/b]

Wow. No offense, but have you actually been paying any attention to any basketball other than Memphis this year? And I’m sorry, if you then continue to insist Duke is better than Wake this year, you are sadly mistaken. Also, by your logic, Louisiana Tech (13-10), Mississippi (12-13) and the mighty 10-14 Providence Friars are better than Memphis since they all beat Memphis. And all at Memphis too.