Oklahoma State Pregame

The line on the game is 13.5, which seems a bit excessive, given oks’ lack of scoring. I expect it’s close but we end up getting the w.

This is a game we need to win, and we’ll find out a lot about this team in the next two games. I hope we get the W tonight because I really liked what I saw Friday and a fun season could get kicked into second gear with a victory.

Television: Spectrum Fox Sports (Sports South) channel 60. Same channel as the Hornets games for reference.

Someone mentioned lack of tv coverage for the game, but I just checked my listings and it looks like it’s definitely on Fox Sports Southeast. Charter Spectrum cable channel 35 here in Asheville.

Edit: whoops, looks like charlottewkndbuzz beat me to it!

TWC Spectrum doesn’t even offer the channel on the East side of the state. A replay is available at midnight.

Download the Fox Sports Go App on your device of choice to watch the game.

DirecTV has it on Channel 640, Mid America Sports Network 2 HD

The only thing with the app is that it’s a regional thing based on location. The app requires you to have your location/GPS thing on to figure out which market you’re in. For instance, when I was in Minnesota last week, I was trying to watch the Hornets game through the app, but the app associated itself with Fox Sports North market. So I’m thinking if you don’t see the game in your local listings, then you may not be able to watch it on the app. Unlike ESPN3, where you can watch any game on there, no matter where your location. Not 100% on this, but from previous experience with the app, it appears to work like that.

The only thing with the app is that it’s a regional thing based on location. The app requires you to have your location/GPS thing on to figure out which market you’re in. For instance, when I was in Minnesota last week, I was trying to watch the Hornets game through the app, but the app associated itself with Fox Sports North market. So I’m thinking if you don’t see the game in your local listings, then you may not be able to watch it on the app. Unlike ESPN3, where you can watch any game on there, no matter where your location. Not 100% on this, but from previous experience with the app, it appears to work like that.[/quote]

FoxSportsGo App requires that you log in with a tv provider unless there is something that I don’t know. Once you do this the game disappears from the viewing option. I think I am just stuck watching it from a site similar to First Row or waiting until midnight.

Okay, I’ll tape the midnight replay.

We are a 14.5 point underdog if you guys want to earn some money. I think we beat the spread at a minimum.

Im on the 14.5

Big O not aware that Carroll has been suspended.

[Quote]CHARLOTTE (1-0) at OKLAHOMA STATE (1-0)

Gallagher-Iba Arena, Stillwater, Okla., 8 p.m.

These teams played once before – 38 years ago (the 49ers won). The Cowboys are picked to finish last in the Big 12, but forward Jeffrey Carroll (averaged 17.8 points last season) is a big-time threat. The 49ers pummeled Division III Methodist in their opener.[/quote]
Charlotteobserver.com: College basketball: Monday’s area games to watch

From Jon Rothstein:

Fanragsports.com.com: Rothstein | Oklahoma State’s Zack Dawson to play Monday