On behalf of us...

On behalf of the Pep Band:

I, ShaGGy (trombone), would like to say that there will be no more home losses… There will be only @$$-kickings handed out BY the Niners! We WILL go to NCAA tournament and we WILL win the A-10 Tournament this season. We switched conferences and now it’s time for us to take the A-10 by storm.

I would personally like to see Halton Arena ranked as the toughest, loudest, and most difficult arena to play in in the NCAA… I want to make teams hate coming to Halton and i want them to fear Niner Nation and everyone affiliated with NN.

THIS IS OUR CONFERENCE NOW!
A-10 watch your back!

Truly Yours,

ShaGGy (proud holder of the Mini-Lutz)

[QUOTE=ShaGGy;141390]On behalf of the Pep Band:

I, ShaGGy (trombone), would like to say that there will be no more home losses… There will be only @$$-kickings handed out BY the Niners! We WILL go to NCAA tournament and we WILL win the A-10 Tournament this season. We switched conferences and now it’s time for us to take the A-10 by storm.

I would personally like to see Halton Arena ranked as the toughest, loudest, and most difficult arena to play in in the NCAA… I want to make teams hate coming to Halton and i want them to fear Niner Nation and everyone affiliated with NN.

THIS IS OUR CONFERENCE NOW!
A-10 watch your back!

Truly Yours,

ShaGGy (proud holder of the Mini-Lutz)[/QUOTE]

Wow.

I would like to order a case of whatever it is you’ve been drinking (I’m guessing Magnum or Old E).

Unless, of course, you’ve been too busy playing with your horn to notice how BAD…no, check that…how truly AWFUL our Niners are this year.

I love your Niner bias but face it…it’s gonna be a looooooooooooong year.

i also love how early in the season that everyone is giving up on our boys. last time i checked there were at least 26 more games to be played.

we are on a win streak. and it wont end this year :shades:

[QUOTE=the daxified one;141399]…last time i checked there were at least 26 more games to be played.[/QUOTE]

That’s what I meant by “it’s gonna be a loooooooong season.”

After 5 games, our hi-lite is a 5pt win over Ga St!!!

We have lost by an average of 14pts per game to 3 teams that won’t sniff the NCAA Tourney.

Again…gonna be a looooooong season.