Opening Day

Hanley is going to have 900RBI’s, Tony Clark and Filepe Lopez are going to hit 300 HR’s, CC and Tex are overpaid and my Pirates are going 162-0.

I love opening day.

Tintin

Hanley is going to have 900RBI's, Tony Clark and Filepe Lopez are going to hit 300 HR's, CC and Tex are overpaid and my Pirates are going 162-0.

I love opening day.

Tintin

And the White Sox will finish 0-0 :unhappy:

The snow will clear and the White Sox will play 1 game in late July and finish the season 1-0, 80.5 games behind my Pirates.

Tintin

[QUOTE=Tintin;399891] my Pirates are going 162-0.

I love opening day.

Tintin[/QUOTE]

**** YEAH!!! 1-0 baby!!!

[SIZE=7]
GO PIRATES![/SIZE]

and my team is only 1 game out of 1st place.

Hanley is going to have 900RBI's, Tony Clark and Filepe Lopez are going to hit 300 HR's, CC and Tex are overpaid and my Pirates are going 162-0.

I love opening day.

Tintin

A friend of mine played at Iona with Jason Motte (Cardinals Closer), so he hyped him up to me. I drafted him in fantasy.

1 IP, 4 H 4 ER 36.00 ERA

A friend of mine played at Iona with Jason Motte (Cardinals Closer), so he hyped him up to me. I drafted him in fantasy.

1 IP, 4 H 4 ER 36.00 ERA

Don’t give up on him, he can really pitch. He’s going to be a good one.

and my team is only 1 game out of 1st place.
[IMG]http://wwww.lookatmeshirts.com/uploadedfiles/real/84_never%20forget%202.jpg[/IMG]
Don't give up on him, he can really pitch. He's going to be a good one.

I won’t.

The funny thing is, Motte was the catcher an my friend was the pitcher. Now Motte is closing for the Cardinals and my friend is teaching gym class.