Opponent #5 - Arizona State Sendeks

[QUOTE=EE9er;364436]Iā€™d take him over Lutzā€¦ (hides)[/QUOTE]

There are people who will tell you Lutz is a better coach. I disagree with that assessment. It was easy to say that early in their careers, but Herbā€™s teams got better. I think the more recent head to head matchup was a better indicator of the coaches than the earlier one.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;364433]He quit, but he would have been fired eventually. Especially if he had a bad year. That decision is paying huge dividends now![/QUOTE]
Certainly paying dividends for UNC at Raleigh! :rolleyes: :tongue:

Anyone interested in my breakdown/prediction for this one??

[QUOTE=TRLeader;364446]Anyone interested in my breakdown/prediction for this one??[/QUOTE]

:tumble:

Where is everyone watching this game?

[QUOTE=TRLeader;364446]Anyone interested in my breakdown/prediction for this one??[/QUOTE]

YES,YES!

:tumble:

NICE!

YES,YES!

Iā€™m picking up strong readings from my sarcasm detector for some reason!!

[QUOTE=Hooner49;364450]Where is everyone watching this game?[/QUOTE]

On my couch, full of turkey and other Thanksgiving goodies.

On my couch, full of turkey and other Thanksgiving goodies.

I need to find someone with ESPNU

[QUOTE=Hooner49;364462]I need to find someone with ESPNU[/QUOTE]

any bar will have it.

Really, itā€™s on ESPNU?
It seems like the local cable co. added that to our digital packageā€¦either that or Iā€™m imagining watching Jackson vs Acorn St. yesterdayā€¦

Cool, Iā€™ll get to see our disappointing Niners in action!

this is a terrible match-up for us. Big frontcourt, princeton offense, good defense. I would guess theyā€™re Nebraska with more talent. If we play like we did against Clemson, we still get beat by 10+, though in part due to style as much as difference in team quality.
Honestly, Iā€™d feel better about our chances if we were playing Memphis or Xavier. Low, low expectations for this one, just to keep the blood pressure down.

Will we ever figure out the rubiks cube of disciplined teams?

[QUOTE=9erken;364543]this is a terrible match-up for us. Big frontcourt, princeton offense, good defense. [B]I would guess theyā€™re Nebraska with more talent. [/B]If we play like we did against Clemson, we still get beat by 10+, though in part due to style as much as difference in team quality.
Honestly, Iā€™d feel better about our chances if we were playing Memphis or Xavier. Low, low expectations for this one, just to keep the blood pressure down.

Will we ever figure out the rubiks cube of disciplined teams?[/QUOTE]

ugh :unhappy:ā€¦lets hope not.

[QUOTE=moss2k;364466]any bar will have it.[/QUOTE]

Bars are open on Thanksgiving?

[QUOTE=wayton5646;364829]Bars are open on Thanksgiving?[/QUOTE]

Holidays are $$$ days.

The Sendekā€™s huh? Well it would be two of the most highly educated coaches, both with masters(I believe Bobby has two and Sendek has one from Carnegie Mellon?) Perhaps they will just have a gameplan bettle or play chess.

anyone have a link to an ASU board where they are talking about the game?

[QUOTE=moss2k;364849]anyone have a link to an ASU board where they are talking about the game?[/QUOTE]

Donā€™t see any threads about game but here are links to ASU boardsā€¦

[b]Cactusranch.com

Devilsdigest.com[/b]

[QUOTE=run49er;364858]Donā€™t see any threads about game but are links to ASU boardsā€¦

[b]Cactusranch.com

Devilsdigest.com[/b][/QUOTE]

thx Run. :49ers:

Bars are open on Thanksgiving?

Dude its one of those holidays where family gets together, somebodyā€™s going to need to get out and get a drink.