Order Bball Season Tickets

Today (Friday 9/17/10) is the last day to get in for priority seating. 704-687-4949.

couldn’t get an answer. will call back soon.

If you don’t know where to get your tickets - come to 226!

I am there along with - HotRod, Over, Roasty and assuming they return from last year Chevee, Gill, Bust, SCK.

Yeah I had this issue earlier in the week. Apparently our ticket office shuts down during lunch. Seems like a great plan really - I mean people wanting tickets and them not having anyone to answer the phone.

I am there along with - HotRod, Over, Roasty and assuming they return from last year Chevee, Gill, Bust, SCK.[/quote]

I was going to tell you that I had ordered mine a while back saying I’d like to be next to you…but it looks like you already knew that. Should be a good time this year, regardless of how bad we will be.

I am there along with - HotRod, Over, Roasty and assuming they return from last year Chevee, Gill, Bust, SCK.[/quote]and kevinharbin.

got them ordered, looking at sec 216 or 217

216 is where it’s at!

I ordered by mail about a month & a 1/2 ago. Ordered CC by phone today.

also did my $49 to the 49er club.

mine are ordered.

Done. Not donating until Jan. though. That’s when I can start writing off my indentured servants.

Got mine. I haven’t checked back to see exactly where. Either in section 220 or 222…

I have mine.

FYI - if you have a ticket return account your men’s Bball season ticket seat assignments are available if you sign in.

Sweet.

Section 216, Row J, Seats 5 & 6

Sweet.

Section 216, Row J, Seats 5 & 6[/quote]I’m 216 Row J, 3 & 4

226 Row H seats 7&8

The Mrs. is looking for a green tutu to wear to all the games. Her idea not mine - so we will be hard to miss.

226 Row F Seats 14 and 15

Sweet.

Section 216, Row J, Seats 5 & 6[/quote]I’m 216 Row J, 3 & 4[/quote]
gonna rub elbows with the great 2k, i am so excited