OT: favorite game in the NN arcade?

im a big fan of putt-putt and curveball

which game do you spend the most time playing?

penguin shot! me likes curveball as well. all of the games are great!

B)

Tetris, because none of you can hold a candle to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also like Zoo Keeper, Mahjong, FG Football, and Curveball.

There are many great games in the arcade for everyone to enjoy. Picking a favorite is hard. I like jailbreak.

half the games…no f****** clue how to play… like penguin shot? pong?Theres gotta be codes…

But I’m nasssssssty at some EMINEM MANIA B)

I’d also like to add that UNCCTF does not have a life… :stuck_out_tongue:

I like Yahtzee even though people have somehow cheated and I can never get the high score. Sometimes Yahtzee messes up, yet I still play it all the time

time/game… asteriods. for me, it tops the 20m mahjong game. That said, I probably won’t play it again till someone can beat my score.

mahjong is cool… in awe of the top score there.

whack’n’egg is cool except its not really based on “reflexes” more of the game producing eggs itself. You can hit 100% of the eggs, and in some/most games that will only be 58-64.

pacman is a classic.

curveball is cool.

hexxagon is cool, but frustrating as hell.

I’ll throw a few new ones in there as time goes by. Kind of saving them for the offseason though when things are pretty bland around here.

Mahjong is fun, but I have no idea how one can get 80,000 points on it. I think it’s rigged like Yahtzee.

Zookeeper, but until I learn to read Japanese, I have no clue what triggers a jump to the next level.

[i]Originally posted by MeinShaft[/i]@Feb 22 2005, 07:32 PM [b] Zookeeper, but until I learn to read Japanese, I have no clue what triggers a jump to the next level. [/b]
In the 1st round you have to get a total of three of each character to go away... in the 2nd level you need four of each, in the 3rd level you need five, and so on.

Mahjong Baby…all the way