OT: Miss USA Chelsea Cooley

no get out of jail card for me.

Sheā€™s a run of the mill, shoe-loving, Tarhole watching, TYPICAL BORING BARBIE.

Having a decent conversation with her is near impossible, I bet. I know I know, you all donā€™t care about conversation.

Us republicans just go for the wham, bam, thank you maam

No conversation needed.

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Apr 12 2005, 11:14 AM [b] ....I know I know, you all don't care about conversation. [/b]
Sort of depends on your definition of conversation.

B)

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Apr 12 2005, 12:14 PM [b] She's a run of the mill, shoe-loving, Tarhole watching, TYPICAL BORING BARBIE.

Having a decent conversation with her is near impossible, I bet. [/b]

Youā€™re way off on this one. I thought the same thing when I first saw her. Sheā€™s actually a really cool girl.

Best of luck to her in Miss Universe!!!

:thumbsup:

[b] She's actually a really cool girl.[/b]

What do you base this on? Have you met her? Does she know anything about sports? Does she listen to music that isnā€™t on the radio? Does she read comic books? Does she watch sci-fi movies? Does she collect stamps? Is she passionate about ANYTHING that isnā€™t related to shoes, handbags, or some other superficial girly thing?

Forget conversation, just do itā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Apr 12 2005, 01:00 PM [b] Does she listen to music that isn't on the radio? Does she read comic books? Does she watch sci-fi movies? Does she collect stamps? [/b]
good god man. any chick into that would make me vomit.
[i]Originally posted by metro+Apr 12 2005, 01:12 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (metro @ Apr 12 2005, 01:12 PM)

clt thinks stamps are great for getting free food.

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Apr 12 2005, 02:00 PM [b]
[b] She's actually a really cool girl.[/b]

What do you base this on? Have you met her? Does she know anything about sports? Does she listen to music that isnā€™t on the radio? Does she read comic books? Does she watch sci-fi movies? Does she collect stamps? Is she passionate about ANYTHING that isnā€™t related to shoes, handbags, or some other superficial girly thing? [/b]

My girlfriend is friends with her. She actually went to High Point for the Miss NC pageant to cheer her on.

She is a big baseball fan. We went back and forth talking smack last season about the Sox and Yankees. (I am a Yankees fan)

How many ā€˜typical Barbie girlsā€™ do you know that would wear a Panthers jersey in public? or go to a sevendust concert at Tremont? or work at a sports bar?

As far as comic books and stamp collections, Iā€™m pretty sure she isnā€™t into that.

Like I said the first time I saw her, I thought the same thing you did. After hanging out with her, I think sheā€™s pretty cool.

[b]How many 'typical Barbie girls' do you know that would wear a Panthers jersey in public? or go to a sevendust concert at Tremont? or work at a sports bar? [/b]

This girl is cool in my book. Sevendust was one of the best show Iā€™ve ever been too. What high school did she go too?

OK, but she still likes the heels. She is an infidel.

Sevendustā€™s first album was cool, but theyā€™ve sucked since then.

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Apr 12 2005, 04:31 PM [b] OK, but she still likes the heels. She is an infidel.

Sevendustā€™s first album was cool, but theyā€™ve sucked since then. [/b]

Whats wrong with heels??? I like her in heelsā€¦ I like that she likes heelsā€¦

[b]What high school did she go too? [/b]

Independence

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/entā€¦nt/11348338.htm

[b]Q. Just how much of a tomboy were you?

I was a clumsy little kid. I loved playing in the dirt, climbing trees. I was a huge baseball fan and I collected baseball cards. ā€¦ The highest I got was 275 cards. ā€¦ Even though I played with Barbie dolls, I loved getting dirty, making mud pies and playing baseball with my dad.

[/b]

there you have it guys, she likes to get ā€˜dirtyā€™ :smiley:

it also says sheā€™s single :o

was anyone else excited by the number of brunettes in the pagent?? Brunettes are 10x hotter than blonds. Gratz to Miss NC. :wub: :thumbsup: :drool: :love:

Iā€™m available to meet her any time, Mr. Bojangles.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Apr 12 2005, 08:55 AM [b] She has the looks but needs an attitude adjustment:

When asked what her favorite thing was during the pageant weeks, she said watching Carolina win the national championship. She added, I love Carolina. [/b]

Ehh. If thatā€™s her only problem, I would marry her in a heartbeat.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Apr 12 2005, 01:27 PM [b] clt thinks stamps are great for getting free food. [/b]
lol :lol: