OT: Miss USA Chelsea Cooley

This is some inspiration from the homeland.

[SIZE=4]Presenting…[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Chelsea Cooley, Miss USA
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Congratulations![/SIZE]

Miss North Carolina USA, Chelsea Cooley, competes in the evening gown portion of the Miss USA 2005 pagent in Baltimore, Monday, April 11, 2005. Cooley won the contest and became Miss USA 2005. (AP Photo/Chris Gardner)

According to the Baltimore Sun, Chelsea Cooley - a self-described “shoe freak” - brought 34 pairs of shoes, stuffed into one suitcase. She packed that bag, along with five others, a collapsible hanging-garment rack and several shoe racks into her Honda and drove eight hours to Baltimore, peering through the cracks between luggage to see out her rear-view mirror.

Miss North Carolina USA Chelsea Cooley competes in the swim suit contest during the Miss USA 2005 pageant in Baltimore, Monday, April 11, 2005. Cooley won the event. (AP Photo/Chris Gardner)

Miss North Carolina USA Chelsea Cooley of Charlotte, N.C., competes in the swim suit contest during the Miss USA 2005 competition in Baltimore, Monday, April 11, 2005. Cooley won the Miss USA 2005 title.(AP Photo/Chris Gardner)

Miss North Carolina USA Chelsea Cooley of Charlotte, N.C., reacts after winning the Miss USA 2005 pagent in Baltimore, Monday, April 11, 2005. (AP Photo/Chris Gardner)

Miss North Carolina USA Chelsea Cooley, right, reacts as she wins the Miss USA 2005 pageant as first runner-up Miss California USA Brittany Hogan gives her a hug Monday, April 11, 2005, in Baltimore. (AP Photo/Chris Gardner)

Miss North Carolina USA, Chelsea Cooley, of Charlotte, N.C., left, reacts as she is crowned Miss USA 2005 by Miss USA 2004 Shandi Finnessey, right, in Baltimore, April 11, 2005. (AP Photo/Chris Gardner)

Chelsea Cooley of Charlotte, North Carolina, reacts to winning the title of Miss USA 2005 as she is crowned by Miss USA 2004 Shandi Finnessey (back) in Baltimore, Maryland April 11, 2005. REUTERS/Handout

Chelsea Cooley (L) of Charlotte, North Carolina, reacts to winning the title of Miss USA 2005 after being crowned by Miss USA 2004, Shandi Finnessey, in Baltimore, Maryland April 11, 2005. REUTERS/Handout

In this photo provided by Miss Universe L.P., LLLP, Chelsea Cooley, of Charlotte, N.C. reacts to winning the title of Miss USA 2005 in Baltimore, Monday, April 11, 2005.(AP Photo/Miss Universe L.P., LLLP, Greg Harbaugh)

Miss North Carolina USA 2005 Chelsea Cooley waves to the crowd after being crowned Miss USA in Baltimore, Monday, April 11, 2005. (AP Photo/Chris Gardner)

Chelsea Cooley of Charlotte, North Carolina, (L) reacts to winning the title of Miss USA 2005 as she is crowned by Miss USA 2004 Shandi Finnessey in Baltimore, Maryland April 11, 2005. REUTERS/Handout

Which one is bigger the Miss USA or Miss America pagent? One of them doesn’t have a talent competition.

Miss USA doesn’t have talent competition. The winner goes on to compete in the Miss Universe pageant. However, they have a network TV contract, something the Miss America contest has lost.

She used to go to UNC Charlotte and worked at Stool Pigeon’s at University. I think she transferred to a design school in Charlotte.

Beautiful girl. Congrats to Chelsea!!!

She has the looks but needs an attitude adjustment:

When asked what her favorite thing was during the pageant weeks, she said watching Carolina win the national championship. She added, I love Carolina.

clt thought she looked like a niner.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Apr 12 2005, 08:55 AM [b] She has the looks but needs an attitude adjustment [/b]
Lefty, I'm sure you could change her mind. :P

I saw that too, but if that’s her only down side, I can live with it.

Daddy like

Jenny, I think I ruined your roommates sweater

This wal-mart fan gets a ‘get out of jail free card’ from me.

Amazin the recent celebrities from out of Charlotte. The Apprentice Kwame Jackson, Miss Winston/Wanna Be a VJ - Shannnon Wiseman, an American Idol, and now Miss USA. With reality TV anyone can be a star.