Ottawa game photos

Photos from last night’s game. If anyone would like a high res photo of any of them, drop me a PM.

:49ers:

[QUOTE=HP49er;265415].[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like the Gold Dusters have finally reached the 20th Century with their uniforms…

HP, thanks!!!

Nice pics hp!

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;265417]Well it looks like the Gold Dusters have finally reached the 20th Century with their uniforms…[/QUOTE]

I thought they looked similar to the uniforms they wore back in the late 90’s…

are those players’ kneecaps that I see???

I thought they looked similar to the uniforms they wore back in the late 90's...

agreed, goldshloggers unis are still brutal, hair in bun is laughable

If I didn’t know better, I’d think the photo of #10 was a newly discovered species.
Nice to see J Lew on the court in the first half of… anything.

If I didn't know better, I'd think the photo of #10 was a newly discovered species. Nice to see J Lew on the court in the first half of... anything.
He displayed why he doesn't get to play. He struggled against Ottawa's soft defense at the point. Comparing Harris and Lewis, it's like NBA to HS caliber PGs.

Bobby was yelling at him a lot, and it seemed like he would just ignore him, too.

HP, at first I was wondering if you were going to get around to any basketball pictures…:tongue:

It was a scrimmage game, and the photographer was in a different mode as well. I shall be ready by next Friday, just trying to figure out what to wear for the big event with the Purple Panthers.

Well it looks like the Gold Dusters have finally reached the 20th Century with their uniforms...
Yea I was gonna say, who was it that was always wanting the Gold Dusters to put their hair down? Looks like he finally got his wish. They wore it down for BM and the exhibition so I'm guessing it's here to stay.

[QUOTE=metro;265434]agreed, goldshloggers unis are still brutal, hair in bun is laughable[/QUOTE]

Thank you 49or and Metro.

The hair has got to come down for good. For the love of God this isn’t syncronized swimming.

They wore it down for BM . . .
Now there is a visual for ya . . .:moon: