OUR FAMOUS PLASTIC ENTRANCE SIGN?

Where did it go?

It’s been a while since the new sign was completed. Has anyone heard about the fate of the old plastic sign?

Where did it go?

It’s been a while since the new sign was completed. Has anyone heard about the fate of the old plastic sign?

sources say Phil Dubois cut off the “Charlotte” lettering and hung the “UNC” section on his mantle.

He and the KA’s were in a bidding war.

Disintegrated into dust once touched

[QUOTE=metro;415913]sources say Phil Dubois cut off the “Charlotte” lettering and hung the “UNC” section on his mantle.

He and the KA’s were in a bidding war.[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

The sign is being kept outside on the ground at Facilities Management (Near the Police building - across from Student Health).

I saw it sitting there during a Green Tour of campus around 6 months ago.

The sign is being kept outside on the ground at Facilities Management (Near the Police building - across from Student Health).

Hrmmmmmmmm.

I know where it was 2 years ago!

just kidding… just saying it may have been moved within 6 months.

[QUOTE=NLP;415957]Hrmmmmmmmm.

[/QUOTE]

Football Fundraiser???

$10 per swing.

I’d pay $20

I know where it was 2 years ago!

just kidding… just saying it may have been moved within 6 months.

Well sneak on by on a Sunday when no one is around and check out the scene…

BUMPING THIS ANCIENT THREAD. Anyone know where the old sign ended up?

Probably still on the ground at Facilities. They found Miss Bonnie’s groundbreaking shovel stored in a random shed a few years ago. They throw out nothing, lol.

If you have ever been to the backrooms of a college they are filled to the ceilings with old crap. It is a running joke that they throw nothing away.

They need to bronze that thing… the shovel, that is.

This from the 10 year younger me. Has to be true!