Packman, Observer can eat s***

One thing to say really quick. The Observer sucks. I think the 49ers get more coverage up here in the Washington Post than down there in that kiss ass paper. The observer has its head so far up UNC/Duke’s ass they could tell me what Coach K and Coach “I have never won anything in my life” (Williams) had for dinner. Until the 49ers make a big run in the tourney the Observer will continue to ignore us. And when we do stay off the bandwagon Observer. And the other thing. Somebody give me the phone number or e-mail address to Packman or whatever the hell his name is. He and his Dad are first class ASSHOLES. I wish Martelli would have knock his ass out last year. Billy Packer is a joke and from what I hear his son can eat shit too. And if i hear one ore thing about the Cameron Crazies I am going to puke. Going to Cameron is like going to a star trek convetion. Might be the goofiest, ugliest peole I have ever seen. And they are led by the head rat “splinter” who passed out this weekend. Now somebody give me that phone number to dickface Packman.

LMAO. It appears that Packer/The Observer touched a nerve.

I agree w/ you on this MD.

Vito, you’re still blocking. Tell us how you really feel.

Let me see if I understand your comments:

You have issues with the Charlotte Observer, Duke, UNC & Mark Packer. Hmmm…can’t say that I blame you.

I’m scared to think what the game coverage will be in Thursday’s paper. After all, the Dook & UNC fans have to have their separate game reports from the point of view of every player & coach on both teams. It stands to reason that the 49ers game may not make it into the sports section.

All the more reason that the team MUST win tonight. I understand that Dook/UNC will get top billing in the papers and on TV. Further, I’m gonna venture a guess that more people than normal will watch local news highlights & read the Thursday sports page, if information is available to those nutholes about a Charlotte loss, it will do nothing but give them more fuel for their anti-49er rants.

Let me just say how I feel now…

MD you are a F****** IDIOT! Drunk-ass Rednecks like yourself are NOT the type of fans Charlotte should be looking for. The last thing this University needs is a hot tempered-ignorant mother f***** calling a radio studio and representing the rest of us. You will just be giving Packer and the ACC community just what they want, a laughable example of a 49er. Now drink your beer and shut the hell up!

As long as we are on the sore subject of packman, did anyone hear yesterday how he bet QCB to not make fun of the niners for an entire show and QCB apparently couldn’t make it. I don’t get it, most sports shows at least show teams respect and at most ignore them, only handing grief to programs with problems off the court and those that suck unimaginably, such as Campbell. Making fun of charlotte just because we aren’t in the top 10 every year is laughable.

I’m not coming after you specifically, Down, but

Why are you listening? (That goes for all of you that do)

You’re showing good restraint by not calling in, since that’s the objective, but still… why are you listening? If you find quality in his program, do share it. I don’t listen, I won’t listen. I just don’t understand what compels someone on this board to listen. It’s a very poor program from a sports perspective.

I guess people listen for the same reason they watch Springer.

Hooligan… you can kiss my ass. Sit down there and eat the scraps that Packer, and the Observer throw you. That radio show that you say represents us is the same station that allows an asshole to talk bad about our coach and program.
Get off your knees and quit worrying about what the ACC communtiy thinks of Charlotte. Screw the ACC community. You Hooligan, are just what they are looking for. A kiss ass fan from a school who they consider second class. Now the next time you want to call me an idiot think about what you are saying. Quit taking it up the ass Hooligan and stand up for yourself.
No one is hot tempered but you. The fact that I looked on the Observer’s website this morning and saw nothing but Duke/UNC sh*t is a little disturbing when their “HOME TEAM” is 15-4. Yeah…that pissed me off a little bit.
You are the only ignorant mother F**ker on here.
Do you swallow too?

[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Feb 9 2005, 11:33 AM [b] You are the only ignorant mother F**ker on here. [/b]

YOU’RE ON THE INTERNET DUMBASS! Do you not know that you can ‘Google’ WFNZ and find the phone number? Get yourself sober before you start talking shit!

I agree with the boycott statement BUT I think it would be hilarious if MD calls in today (with all the ACCer’s getting ready for their big game) and RAISES HELL. Matt Doherty will be in the studio.

Google my ass Hooligan.
Go play some more video games.

I hear what some of you are saying about not listening to the radio station if you dont like what Fatman has to say. But this is a different situation. WFNZ is the official station of the Charlotte 49ers. Its embarrasing to the program to have someone rip your team, minutes before they go to live coverage of the game. This horsehit has to stop! And not listening to his program is only the beginning.
We may be the only program in America where the broadcast station ripps the program for every thing its worth. I would like to challenge every one of you that shares in my opinion and actually do something about this. I think we should all call the people who advertise with the station and let them know that we will never use thier product or service until QCB and Fatman quit playing their dumb ass games! Its a disgrace, I have never heard anything like I heard yesterday on the show. This, after Charlotte is at the brink of a top 25 and an awesome win over Cinncy. WOW, would or does this happen anywhere else in the country? I dont think so? Who is on Board?

The boycot is already in progress. PI has even alerted Town and Country Ford that he will decline to purchase corporate vehciles from them as a result of their sponsorship of Primetime.

If you have an opportunity to do business with one of these sponsors, let them know why you are taking your business elsewhere.

The only time I condone ever calling that show is if Niner Nation as a group took over the phone lines and called in mass hysteria.

Since Fudge (in one shape or another) reads this board, it’s not as desireable an option ot me.

Well, Ninerloud… I am calling around 5 tonight. going to at least try to. They will probably have to utilize a 5 second delay after I get done talking to that ass.
Lets all call.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Feb 9 2005, 12:39 PM [b] The boycot is already in progress. PI has even alerted Town and Country Ford that he will decline to purchase corporate vehciles from them as a result of their sponsorship of Primetime.

If you have an opportunity to do business with one of these sponsors, let them know why you are taking your business elsewhere.

The only time I condone ever calling that show is if Niner Nation as a group took over the phone lines and called in mass hysteria.

Since Fudge (in one shape or another) reads this board, it’s not as desireable an option ot me. [/b]

Yeah, I’m getting ready to tell Town & Country I’m taking my business to Hendrick Honda. The Hendricks have traditionally supported the Niners.

[i]Originally posted by DownwithNBA[/i]@Feb 9 2005, 10:21 AM [b] As long as we are on the sore subject of packman, did anyone hear yesterday how he bet QCB to not make fun of the niners for an entire show and QCB apparently couldn't make it. I don't get it, most sports shows at least show teams respect and at most ignore them, only handing grief to programs with problems off the court and those that suck unimaginably, such as Campbell. Making fun of charlotte just because we aren't in the top 10 every year is laughable. [/b]
If you are going to listen to Packer's show, then don't bitch about it. You are giving him exactly what he wants by doing so.

Packer needs attention and ignoring him drives him crazy. He attacks our school because he knows that very few Niner fans listen to his show anymore. We have already struck a nerve and those of you that listen, email and call him are destroying what we have already achieved and just encouraging him.

The only way to hurt him is to stop listening and try not to support his sponsors. It is very simple and very effective.

pi…eat shit you ass breath.

[i]Originally posted by Richfieldniner[/i]@Feb 18 2005, 10:56 PM [b] pi...eat shit you ass breath. [/b]
Definitely the most thought-provoking, mature post ever. It really added a lot to this thread.

I don’t understand why this thread got moved to the smack board.

B)

Say what you want about Pack not giving UNCC any respect. Tonight’s game was a perfect example why… :o