Palisades Invitational

The Palisades Invitational is going to be next Monday and Tuesday at the Palisades CC near Lake Wylie.

Let’s go out and support 49er golf.

I’ll be out there Tuesday, who’s with me?

The Palisades Invitational is going to be next Monday and Tuesday at the Palisades CC near Lake Wylie.

Let’s go out and support 49er golf.

I’ll be out there Tuesday, who’s with me?

I’d like to go watch that badly, its in my backyard, and one of my closest friends is the head groundskeeper. I’ve played it a few times, and they have the sickest of club houses. I’ve never seen our golf team in action, I’d love to but will be in Cleveland with the boss, watching the Tribe and Red Sox.

[QUOTE=metro;313204]I’d like to go watch that badly, its in my backyard, and one of my closest friends is the head groundskeeper. I’ve played it a few times, and they have the sickest of club houses. I’ve never seen our golf team in action, I’d love to but will be in Cleveland with the boss, watching the Tribe and Red Sox.[/QUOTE]

Vegas a month ago, Sox and Tribe this week. Tough life you have there dude…

I'd like to go watch that badly, its in my backyard, and one of my closest friends is the head groundskeeper. I've played it a few times, and they have the sickest of club houses. I've never seen our golf team in action, I'd love to but will be in Cleveland with the boss, watching the Tribe and Red Sox.

way to make me jealous as hell man…

[SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]GO RED SOX[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Tuesday for final round, I’m there.