Panthers College Day this year?

I was wondering if anyone knew if we were going to have a College Day at a Panthers preseason game this year.

For those of you who don’t know, last year before the Panthers-Redskins exhibition game in August, there was a 49er tailgating function with all you could drink Carolina Blonde, hot dogs, a shirt, and a Panthers ticket all for $30. I hope there are plans for that again this year, but I understand that tickets are selling better this year and the Panthers may no longer need that promotion.

We’re on the same page. I just emailed Nick yesterday asking the same question. Any word out there? Preseason games are fine with me. They might be the only ones I can get tickets to.

I was wondering the same thing but was beginning to assume we would not since it is already August. Maybe I’ll give Nick a call tomorrow.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Aug 8 2004, 09:02 PM [b] I was wondering if anyone knew if we were going to have a College Day at a Panthers preseason game this year.

For those of you who don’t know, last year before the Panthers-Redskins exhibition game in August, there was a 49er tailgating function with all you could drink Carolina Blonde, hot dogs, a shirt, and a Panthers ticket all for $30. I hope there are plans for that again this year, but I understand that tickets are selling better this year and the Panthers may no longer need that promotion. [/b]

Yep, I see the Redskins are first on the exhib schedule again. I assume we’re not having it since it’s only a few weeks away. Too bad, we had a great time last year.

GREAT NEWS!!! Excpect the official announcement about this later in the week (probably around Wednesday). The Panthers are not offering their “College Day” this year but a little birdie just told me that’s not gonna stop us from doing our Panther Tailgate Party.

I wonder if Norm will be included in this year’s Mascot football game or will we get the shaft again?

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Aug 9 2004, 10:54 AM [b] GREAT NEWS!!! Excpect the official announcement about this later in the week (probably around Wednesday). The Panthers are not offering their "College Day" this year but a little birdie just told me that's not gonna stop us from doing our Panther Tailgate Party. [/b]
I don't care about the game. Let's just set up camp. :toast: :drink: