Panthers New Logo

Props to Fowler for breaking the story of the “new” logo - if you want to consider it a new logo. No one giving him credit

It was posted on Nike’s facebook page. Not exactly some indepth sources or anything. All the O did was say hey this is on Facebook whats up?

As Wup said, he basically just wants to make a statement that the NFL is bigger than any one team. He’s said this on a few occasions.

It was posted on Nike’s facebook page. Not exactly some indepth sources or anything. All the O did was say hey this is on Facebook whats up?[/quote]

Fowler gets a lot of emails on stuff like that. Its another thing to actually put it out there and run with it. I believe the Panthers released an official statement shortly after. I’m sure if the panthers didn’t change their logo and Fowler ran that everyone would be all over the Observer. Just saying give him a little credit

As Wup said, he basically just wants to make a statement that the NFL is bigger than any one team. He’s said this on a few occasions.[/quote]

He made that statement very clear with what went down with the 2010 Panthers.

As Wup said, he basically just wants to make a statement that the NFL is bigger than any one team. He’s said this on a few occasions.[/quote]

He made that statement very clear with what went down with the 2010 Panthers.[/quote]

Resentful much? LOL

For the record… the Panthers needed to blow up what the franchise was at the end of 2009 and start from scratch. One of the youngest teams in the league today trending in a positive direction.

(<SF Niners fan) I recall people saying the second sentence about the Niners 1 and 2 years ago. And the Niners needed an overhaul too. Hopefully the Panthers can soon have the same level of success as this years’ Niners.

(<SF Niners fan) I recall people saying the second sentence about the Niners 1 and 2 years ago. And the Niners needed an overhaul too. Hopefully the Panthers can soon have the same level of success as this years’ Niners.[/quote]

San Fran did not make massive personnel changes though, just a coaching staff change. The offense got better as a result, and an already good defense went to the next level (the no rushing TD’s allowed in an entire season is incredible). Panthers need to get healthy and stay healthy, and add some other missing pieces on the field before they will contend like the Niners did.

Some more

(<SF Niners fan) I recall people saying the second sentence about the Niners 1 and 2 years ago. And the Niners needed an overhaul too. Hopefully the Panthers can soon have the same level of success as this years’ Niners.[/quote]

San Fran did not make massive personnel changes though, just a coaching staff change. The offense got better as a result, and an already good defense went to the next level (the no rushing TD’s allowed in an entire season is incredible). Panthers need to get healthy and stay healthy, and add some other missing pieces on the field before they will contend like the Niners did.[/quote]
They did make massive personnel changes. Perhaps I’m including memory from farther back than 1-2 years ago, but they def had a lot of personnel change. The people saying that stuff specifically said the Niners were a young team and going in the right direction.

San Fran did not make massive personnel changes though, just a coaching staff change. The offense got better as a result, and an already good defense went to the next level (the no rushing TD’s allowed in an entire season is incredible). Panthers need to get healthy and stay healthy, and add some other missing pieces on the field before they will contend like the Niners did.[/quote]
They did make massive personnel changes. Perhaps I’m including memory from farther back than 1-2 years ago, but they def had a lot of personnel change. The people saying that stuff specifically said the Niners were a young team and going in the right direction.[/quote]

Ownership must not have thought things were going in the right direction, or Singletary would not have been shown the door. He had the same talent his last two seasons there, but did nothing with it.

They did make massive personnel changes. Perhaps I’m including memory from farther back than 1-2 years ago, but they def had a lot of personnel change. The people saying that stuff specifically said the Niners were a young team and going in the right direction.[/quote]

Ownership must not have thought things were going in the right direction, or Singletary would not have been shown the door. He had the same talent his last two seasons there, but did nothing with it.[/quote]Right direction player-wise, but not coach-wise.

clt says to keep brak out of this.

stupid ant.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/nation-horrified-by-carolina-panthers-disturbingly,27266/

LoL