Panthers..... What the hell happened

Lutz was a great man, but he had to go because he wasn’t getting it done. Not saying Jerry needs to go, but he needs to clean house. He did it with his sons, surely he can do it to his coaching staff. I wouldn’t mind Meeks staying on as Defensive Coordinator.

Being nice doesn’t make you good at your job.

Unless you’re a Walmart greeter.

First off, I didn’t say nice, I said class - a classy guy wouldn’t screw all the fans as so many keep whining about. It’s like they forgot the first 15 years of the franchise overnight. Second, when did Jerry roll over and start sucking as an owner? I’m still happy to have him and the Panthers - everyone has shitty years, if you can’t deal with it some way other than throwing mud over all things Panthers, perhaps you should try imrpoving the guy staring at you in the mirror.

I don’t care how nice he is, I can look at the product on the field, & SEE he sh*t on us this year. There’s a reason Peppers wanted out. There’s a reason Smith was bitching last year about the Offense.

[quote=“C49erMoose, post:24, topic:24058”]First off, I didn’t say nice, I said class - a classy guy wouldn’t screw all the fans as so many keep whining about. It’s like they forgot the first 15 years of the franchise overnight. Second, when did Jerry roll over and start sucking as an owner? I’m still happy to have him and the Panthers - everyone has shitty years, if you can’t deal with it some way other than throwing mud over all things Panthers, perhaps you should try imrpoving the guy staring at you in the mirror.[/quote]I’m not perfect, but I don’t have millions of dollars invested by fans in Ross Smith and having those people expect results.

My tickets didn’t get discounted; my beer is still overpriced. Jerry is clearly bracing for a lockout by eliminating expenses. He has had no problem continuing to raise prices while rolling out a product that has been diminishing each of the past 2 seasons.

Ralph Wilson came out and said the Bills were embarrassing today and that they are in full rebuild… Jerry never says a damn thing- how bout cluing the people who made this thing possible in on the direction of the franchise?

Paying customers have every right to bitch about the poor products and the obvious profit harvest by the owner.

If Jerry was as classy as C49er says, he would have already apologized for the garbage product he put on the field. Oh, and probably explain why he cut the payroll (20mil+?) yet raised ticket prices.

Thanks, Michael.

Teach Me How To QB

Yes, because he’s a dumb a$$ and follows whatever his agent tells him (ie; you need to be in a bigger market for more attention, endorsements, etc). Hell, he publicly stated that he wanted out before and after a 12-4 season and after the “cheap” Panthers had tried to make him the highest paid def. player in the NFL.