Parrish projects 3 A-10 teams in Big Dance; Niners on bubble

[QUOTE=walaboom;276417]I am not talking about just this year, I am talking about how we have always win big and drop the easy ones.

Monmouth, ecu, saint louis, South Florida, richmond, list goes onā€¦[/QUOTE]
No argument there. Just hoping Monmouth is our only ā€œhead scratcherā€ of the year, though we usually have at least one of those in Halton.

Top 4 in the conference and a win against both UM and Clemson will get us an at large

Props to Run for the Yo La Tengo avatar. Not my favorite band, but definitely not bad. Thanks for treading off the beaten path Run.

[QUOTE=hootie;276386]Then go 11-5 or so in the conf and I donā€™t see a problem with getting in with a couple of wins in the A-10 tourney. Can you say the dreaded 8/9 seed? [/QUOTE]
Iā€™ll take that dreaded 8/9 seed this year and not complain once about itā€¦ not unless we should be seeded higher.

And as long as weā€™re talking about the 8/9, think about this scenario. Thet let us stay in Charlotte, we win the 8/9 game, and then play the Number 1 seed, which wil be ???

And as long as we're talking about the 8/9, think about this scenario. Thet let us stay in Charlotte, we win the 8/9 game, and then play the Number 1 seed, which wil be ?????????
Don't they usually protect #1 seeds against that? I remember that happening to someone not too long ago, and all the pundits griped nonstop. I don't think they put us in the 8/9 game unless we win the conference or the conference tournament (unless our OOC opponents starts to perform way better). Our home/away opponents in conference will hurt too. I would guess 10-11-12. But let's not get carried away, I'm skeptical we'll be consistent enough to finish top 4 in conference.

[QUOTE=walaboom;276407]With the way we have been performing, we might lose to Hofstra then beat both Maryland and Clemson.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I just have to bring this back up, hopefully the quote will follow through and we would beat Maryland and Clemsonā€¦

Is this a cruel joke or what

Top 4 in the conference and a win against both UM and Clemson will get us an at large
QFTFT

That sound you heard last night was the bubble burstingā€¦