PDFs of today's Observer coverage ...

… have been added as links at the bottom of Jim’s postgame blog.

http://gmine.blogspot.com/2009/02/more-from-49ers-win-over-xavier.html

thank god UNCCH didn’t play last night :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=metro;385704]thank god UNCCH didn’t play last night [/QUOTE]

fixed.

you know damn well that your statement is 100% true.

... have been added as links at the bottom of Jim's postgame blog.

http://gmine.blogspot.com/2009/02/more-from-49ers-win-over-xavier.html

Congrats on doing your job!

[QUOTE=casstommy;385717][B]Congrats on doing your job![/B][/QUOTE]

Is there some kind of award or medal for him?:smile:

[QUOTE=Niner89;385730]Is there some kind of award or medal for him?:smile:[/QUOTE]

Your thanks and gratitude is all I need …

We made it above the fold. Nice. Thanks Mike

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;385735]Your thanks and gratitude is all I need …[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the coverage, Mike. In your honor may be the next home game we should retire somethin’ at halftime show and storm the court or somethin’. Again, great coverage for the Niners today. I owe you one, big guy.

[QUOTE=donkeyjaws;385743]We made it above the fold. Nice. Thanks Mike[/QUOTE]

really?

I saw a copy today and it had a life photo of Julius Peppers head above the fold.

I didn’t realize Jacoby Davis, Daryl Traynham, and Marquis Rankin from Vance were there. Awesome game for them to see.

Thank you Mike! That’s a good article.

I didn't realize Jacoby Davis, Daryl Traynham, and Marquis Rankin from Vance were there. Awesome game for them to see.

Would be nice to get either Traynham or Rankin, both guys are pretty solid.

really?

I saw a copy today and it had a life photo of Julius Peppers head above the fold.

Not the sports section. Front page of the entire paper 1A.

Nothing on the front page 1A on my copy… The only thing I see sports related is The Julius Peppers Reality Show by Scott Fowler??

[QUOTE=metro;385704]thank god UNCCH didn’t play last night :)[/QUOTE]

or the davidson currycats
--------------------------- < …>
___________________ ^

Good coverage. Typical of what a hometown team should get. The only thing better would be above the fold like chapel hill and davidson get… but I’m not complaining. And I’ll admit I was shocked when I saw our mention on page 1A… Completely shocked.

Thanks Mike.

Nothing on the front page 1A on my copy.. The only thing I see sports related is The Julius Peppers Reality Show by Scott Fowler??

I have a copy from today and we are on the cover above the fold. Not the cover of the sports section, the cover of the first page of the entire paper. I’ve posted the evidence below.

Thanks for the good coverage.

[QUOTE=donkeyjaws;385901]I have a copy from today and we are on the cover above the fold. Not the cover of the sports section, the cover of the first page of the entire paper. I’ve posted the evidence below.

[/QUOTE]

Who looks scarier? The Joker or Micky Rourke?

It all makes sense now…