people who can't read or follow directions

Glad a Presidential candidate is coming to UNC Charlotte, but anybody but Obama. McCain/Palin '08! Remember Obama supporters to vote on Wednesday.

Glad a Presidential candidate is coming to UNC Charlotte, but anybody but Obama. McCain/Palin '08! Remember Obama supporters to vote on Wednesday.
:lmao:

[QUOTE=steelballs24;356143]Glad a Presidential candidate is coming to UNC Charlotte, but anybody but Obama. McCain/Palin '08! Remember Obama supporters to vote on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

You should not be able to vote unless you pay taxes or own land. How would IBM work if every one in the US got to vote at their stock holders meetings? They would be sending out checks to dead beats just like our country is getting ready to do…

You should not be able to vote unless you pay taxes or own land. How would IBM work if every one in the US got to vote at their stock holders meetings? They would be sending out checks to dead beats just like our country is getting ready to do......

Why do conservatives want to limit who can vote?

It is one of the pillars our Country was built on.

Why do conservatives want to limit who can vote?

It is one of the pillars our Country was built on.

So is God, but liberals want to throw that out the window…

[QUOTE=cibik02;356510]It’s a presidential event. It’s not an everyday thing.

They should be punished, but not as severe as Sideshow mentioned.

How about this… Make the students that missed write a 2 page paper on what they learned and the significance of this presidential election and make them turn it in before they take the re-test. Knocking their grade 50% is kinda harsh. Maybe a 10 point letter grade deduction. AND give those that took the test a 10 point bump. AND PROBLEM SOLVED.[/QUOTE]

It’s actually an every 4 year thing- this isn’t Halley’s Comet. Let’s not make it bigger than it is. Don’t enable poor decision making.

[QUOTE=s9er;356520]It’s actually an every 4 year thing- this isn’t Halley’s Comet. Let’s not make it bigger than it is. Don’t enable poor decision making.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for again clearly demonstrating your ignorance and total cluelessness…

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;356552]Thank you for again clearly demonstrating your ignorance and total cluelessness…[/QUOTE]

Am I wrong… there won’t be another election in 4 years? Did I mess the memo, is Obama becoming King… OMG I missed the memo- I should have went, we should have cancelled all classes, we should have closed the banks- Jesus- why did I get mail, they should have all went… this is insane!!!

You are a douche Jimmy- had this been an McCain rally you’d be calling the kids idiots for attending period. I’d have called the ones who skipped a test idiots regardless of who the rally was for.

[QUOTE=s9er;356557]Am I wrong… there won’t be another election in 4 years? Did I mess the memo, is Obama becoming King… OMG I missed the memo- I should have went, we should have cancelled all classes, we should have closed the banks- Jesus- why did I get mail, they should have all went… this is insane!!!

You are a douche Jimmy- had this been an McCain rally you’d be calling the kids idiots for attending period. I’d have called the ones who skipped a test idiots regardless of who the rally was for.[/QUOTE]

Clueless again moron, I would feel the same way if it have been McCain or Palin for that matter. This is a once in a lifetime election, it is sad for you that you don’t even realize it.