Pep Rally

There is a pep rally type thing where they introduce all the 49er sports team at transamerica field (think that is what it is called) TOMMOROW. I’m sure all the teams would appreciate your attendance there.

nevermind, I missed the huge TOMORROW.

There is a pep rally type thing where they introduce all the 49er sports team at transamerica field (think that is what it is called) TOMMOROW. I'm sure all the teams would appreciate your attendance there.
Where the F is transamerica field? And why do they say nothing about this on the basketball page or the UNCC main page?

I thought RWORK had it on lock but I guess not - what time is this pep rally at too? I’d like to go fa sho.

Come on bust!

[URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/school-bio/ncch-facilities.html#irwin][B]Irwin Belk Track and Field Center/Transamerica Field [/B][/URL]
U.S. Olympic Committee Chair LeRoy Walker christened the facility in 1996 and since then it has played host to the AAU Junior Olympics, the German Olympic Track and Field team, several NCAA soccer tournament games, Conference USA Track and Field Championships, Conference USA Soccer Championships and North Carolina High School Track and Field Championships. In addition, it has allowed the university the opportunity to host such community events as the American Heart Walk, the Senior Games and the Special Olympics.

In terms of the athletic program, it provides 49ers student-athletes with perhaps the finest track and field facility in the Southeast as well as a spacious soccer stadium that rivals any in the country. The building also includes offices and locker rooms for the 49ers cross country and track and field programs.

Sorry to let ya down, HP. I know it simply as the soccer field and maybe the future sight of our football games? Hmm? Who’s with me!?:clap:

I think its called 49er new year.

yeah but the cheerleaders told me it was a pep rally so that is why the title of the thread is the way it is.